Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2016 5:57 pm  #1

LOA-my journey

In search for a solution to my problem that was to get my ex-back,i came across this forum.Although i have known LOA since 2010 and had several manifestations which i considered unintentional,I wasnt fully practicing it.

And just because I was so desperate to get back an ex. I was studying and practicing different techniques but I didn't even get near my desire hence,i was worrying more each day for that.

My curiosity  about LOA made me broaden my study.I do read a lot about several topics so basically I got a grasp on almost everything there is to know but I am not a master of any of it.

As I continue to journey,I found out that I am no longer in desperate mode to get my ex back (which by the way,I managed to get him to be visible in my life again after I commit to do Remote Influence in him daily)I am more interested in finding the secret of living a bountiful and meaningful life with the use of LOA.It's not that I do not want him at all because I still do and I still love him dearly but my life wouldnt stop if he isnt yet with me in my physical reality. I am ok with loving him.If he loves me back or not isnt really my concern as I am only concern of my own feelings now. This by the way is the reason why most people are in desperate act of wanting their love back.They are more concern of that other person to love them,they worry about the other person's feelings/emotions towards them that as a result,they are already living in a negative vibration.

As I live my day in positivity, I am more focus on becoming a better individual in all aspects. and with that,i noticed  how life is so easy to live by.

I cannot wait to see more of what LOA has to offer in my life.

Last edited by faithwithoutdoubt (2/16/2016 12:22 am)

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

Board footera