Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 9:25 am  #1

Easy World!

This is really positive stuff for raising your vibration! :-)

2/11/2016 1:53 pm  #2

Re: Easy World!

I like this. Thanks Salome. Ive been wanting to get more into this. I feel an inspired rant coming on I hope you don't mind.

One little trick I've seen and experienced in deliberate creation is aligning personal psychology. Actually, it's imperative to do so in any case. You do this when saying affirmations, visualizing, looking at a vision board, etc. It's all about aligning yourself to the goal.

A powerful way to do this for me is writing. So for me, a way to get more in "Easy World" is to write things out and align myself inside and out that Easy World is BETTER than the alternative. I may consciously know it is better, but I want to align my entire psychology, even the hidden parts that still think "hard world" is better or mandatory.

So, I'll light some incense, get my note pad, and write "It's better to be in Easy World because ______." Then I'll fill the sentence with the reasons. You can really go off on a good tangent with this.

Some other ideas:

"I love Easy World because ______."
"When I'm in easy world everything flows better for me because _____."
"Easy world is the best because ________."
"All the goodies come to me in easy world, and I like that because ______."
"I prefer easy world because________, and I love those reasons because _______."

We can be creative and write as many things about it as you want.

The longer I stay there, the more things I notice about it, the clearer feeling I have about it, the more I see it day to day in life, and the more I naturally stay in or get sucked into "Easy World".

This is something I've desired so I'm doing this. I might create a challenge thread but I think that should happen once I really get in that groove.

Thanks for the reminder Salome!

Last edited by Infinite (2/11/2016 1:54 pm)

Board footera