Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 3:41 pm  #1

To anybody who has lost hope

If you have lost hope in some way, or are experiencing doubts, I advise you to do one thing.

Go outside and look at the stars. Really gaze at them. Look beyond them and perceive the stars even further away, the ones barely visible. Feel the climate around you as you do so; the wind, the temperature, the smells. Whatever it may be, embrace it fully - allow yourself to get out of your head and in to your body. You WILL feel invigorated. As you experience the enormity of this universe, you will know thatย if your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme.

ย 

2/08/2016 3:43 pm  #2

Re: To anybody who has lost hope

I second this! I live by the ocean and am always amazed by it. The sound of the ocean, the amazing sunsets that take place there; it really puts one in a moment of awe. How grateful I am to experience that!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

2/08/2016 3:44 pm  #3

big_blue wrote:

I second this! I live by the ocean and am always amazed by it. The sound of the ocean, the amazing sunsets that take place there; it really puts one in a moment of awe. How grateful I am to experience that!

Indeed you should be! The ocean is wonderful. I remember hearing that people and cultures that live near the ocean are far more chilled out in general. It's a force to be reckoned with.ย 

2/08/2016 3:45 pm  #4

oh i got the shivers reading this!
...just wrote about how i don't really go in for signs that much but this definitely is one my mum just told me the same thing!

"i bet if people sat and looked at the stars every night they would live life a lot differently"

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/08/2016 3:50 pm  #5

Strawberry wrote:

If you have lost hope in some way, or are experiencing doubts, I advise you to do one thing.

Go outside and look at the stars. Really gaze at them. Look beyond them and perceive the stars even further away, the ones barely visible. Feel the climate around you as you do so; the wind, the temperature, the smells. Whatever it may be, embrace it fully - allow yourself to get out of your head and in to your body. You WILL feel invigorated. As you experience the enormity of this universe, you will know thatย if your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme.

ย 

excellent
ย 

2/08/2016 3:56 pm  #6

dynamochick2210 wrote:

oh i got the shivers reading this!
...just wrote about how i don't really go in for signs that much but this definitely is one my mum just told me the same thing!

"i bet if people sat and looked at the stars every night they would live life a lot differently"

It really puts things in to perspective - like how small your desires truly are. And because they're so small, they're easy to manifest!

2/08/2016 7:45 pm  #7

Today, I wrote in my journal who I want to be. I am a person who is very grateful for this forum and everyone on here. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me read and draw inspiration from everyone It means the world to me!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/10/2016 9:34 am  #8

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/10/2016 10:05 am  #9

Love the Alan Watts quotes. Recognised them immediately

10/16/2017 9:40 am  #10

What a lovely postย ย ย ย ย  Thank you forย  bringing these back up to the top of the heapย ย ย 

Board footera