Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 4:34 am  #1

Cool manifestation!

Hi beautifuls. I wanted to share this with my lovely LOA family πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

So. I really wanted to join a charity organisation. And volunteer. And I was searching for one that could be just a few hours a week. I work full time, and have 2 babies so my recreation time is very little.  I wanted to cook, because I love cooking. But for that you need licensing, or you need to sign up to certain hours a week, none of which were compatible with my scheduling.

Then one day a name caught my eye, and it was the pyjama foundation. I was curious to see what they did! And it turned out to be reading classes for foster children. I thought that sounded great, and I put through a request for more info.

Meanwhile, we had our work annual conference, and we always do a bonding group session. This time it was building bikes from scratch, and then racing the bikes up and down the resort mountain! Super fun. And then my boss said he had a surprise for us, and that we were donating the bikes to a charity, and he chose one called the pyjama foundation!! He asked if anyone in our group of 40 people knew of them, and I almost went CRAZY jumping up saying "YES, THEY PROVIDE READING CLASSES TO FOSTER CHILDREN!!"

Not only did everyone think I was some kind of freaky genius, but I also got to present one of the bikes to a little boy from the charity! How cool is that?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/10/2016 4:37 am  #2

Re: Cool manifestation!

Ahhhhh perfection!!!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/10/2016 5:08 am  #3

Alignment!

2/10/2016 5:36 am  #4

awesome !!!!

2/10/2016 3:42 pm  #5

That is awesome. Isn't it great to give back!! I also read that people who give back get abundance back. You are so in alignment. Just amazing.

Keep it going. I will also have a success story one day.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/10/2016 8:16 pm  #6

Ok. And today I manifested a $40,000 bonus that I completely wasn't expecting!!!!!!!

Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/10/2016 8:21 pm  #7

You're doing something right! ;)

2/10/2016 8:40 pm  #8

I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!