Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 8:06 pm  #11

Re: Misalignment

Silence is not an indication of much at all. Vibration is an indication of EVERYTHING. It really matters not what you say, but it absolutely matters what you are vibrating behind those words.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/05/2016 8:09 pm  #12

Which is why I'm pissed off and leaving. Not asuccess story this time, maybe next.

2/05/2016 8:20 pm  #13

You will come into your own alignment one day soon, I'm sure.

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 8:34 pm  #14

Not feelin it.

2/05/2016 11:22 pm  #15

Sam, ur a ninja. Be a ninja. Love them and then be a ninja!

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 4:51 am  #16

Thank you for this, Cherished. I am feeling super low today and I'm allowing it because I know that it's needed. We are on the right path, no matter what, and there is a lesson to be learned where I am today.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/06/2016 4:55 am  #17

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Thank you for this, Cherished. I am feeling super low today and I'm allowing it because I know that it's needed. We are on the right path, no matter what, and there is a lesson to be learned where I am today.

Β 
Find peace in that right there. When you learn this lesson your life will never be the same again. This is the most beautiful thing you will ever learn. You're exactly where you're meant to be. Breathe that in πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 5:44 am  #18

So if we find allignment with ourselves...or loves automatically falls back into our life irrespective of whether they are in allignment or not????

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/06/2016 5:53 am  #19

It has nothing to do with them! They will be what you expect them to be. What you believe them to be, what you imagine and think and feel them to be. They will actually be that. So you either paint them with a beautiful loving brush, or you taint them with your fear! You get to choose.

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 6:28 am  #20

Cherished wrote:

It has nothing to do with them! They will be what you expect them to be. What you believe them to be, what you imagine and think and feel them to be. They will actually be that. So you either paint them with a beautiful loving brush, or you taint them with your fear! You get to choose.

well that makes it simple!!!
i just have to see my ex head over heels in love with me and having fun with me and get myself in allignment and than she will apear like magic as i imagined??
Is that what you are saying??

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera