Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 3:49 am  #61

Re: Gab's Journey

hey...cheer up...you are not alone...
we and this forum is with you...
smile bright and shine...its weekend!!! go n have some fun!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/06/2016 3:58 am  #62

*big hugs*

you're going to be ok Gab, every day it will be getting better ♥ i hate to hear how he's putting you through pain, but remember you can do fine without him though it may not feel that way yet. i thought i'd die if we didn't end up together, now i realise any outcome is ok, though i still intensely desire to be with him...  but as cherished said, you should be the one who is your core focus now ♥ i had some down days but am feeling better, though i still get the nervous tension!

*hugs again* try thinking of things that make you happy without him?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/06/2016 4:10 am  #63

Thank you, guys. <3 The thought of him isn't making me sad. I love him and when I think of him, I smile! It's just lonely sometimes but it's something I need because I'm exploring who I am.

Some days are just weird HAHA. I guess I'm feeling his absence but I know I can turn this around easily.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/06/2016 4:21 am  #64

can you spend more time with friends and family? lonely days like that are the worst if you're used to talking to someone and just have an empty room <3

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/06/2016 4:48 am  #65

I actually don't wanna be around friends right now because I feel like we don't jive. I'm taking a break from them. I HAVE YOU GUYS. <3

xo Gabby 

2/06/2016 4:52 am  #66

Lonely just means you haven't quite found your real connection with you yet, or you've momentarily lost the signal.  We are gonna work on that, don't worry! 💜😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/06/2016 6:27 am  #67

Thank yoooou. <3 I'm spending my Saturday watching movies and reading a Mike Dooley book. I can do this!

xo Gabby 

2/06/2016 6:35 am  #68

I think that's a fabulous way to spend it!  💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/14/2016 10:37 am  #69

Was talking over text with my guy today. I opened up to him that I was having a hard time and what's been going on in my head. He's dealing with some things, too. He said he was going to set an appointment for me with his brother's therapist. He's offered to go with me. I don't wanna look like a mess to him but he's really the only person I want to talk to about these things.

xo Gabby 

6/22/2020 2:16 am  #70

lovely

Board footera