Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 7:02 pm  #1

Misalignment

Misalignment. It's like a train that derails. When you derail and plunge into a lower vibration you are literally MISSing the LINE you are MEANT to be following! Misalignment.

But it's no biggie. The greater part of you, your inner being is connected to infinite intelligence. To immeasurable love and joy and wellbeing. And even in the darkness, you inner being will call you to that place, ever forward to that magical place. Constantly. Faithfully. Lovingly. Until you finally get back on your path.

The best way I can reach for this from my own misalignment is through breathing. Through meditation or yoga. Through simply floating gracefully back up to love. That's it. When you can hold that thought for just 17 seconds, you will feel the angst ease. You'll be slowing that negative momentum. And you'll be able to access more peaceful thoughts. And then THOSE peaceful thoughts will inspire more positive momentum. And up you go.

Now. OTHER people's misalignment. I shared this with someone before and I hope they don't mind me posting.. but I really think it could benefit others too, to see others in a different light while they have derailed from their tracks..

I align myself with this thought ALL the time.....

You never know what anybody else came here to experience. And where they are in life is always perfect. It's what they wanted to learn. They jumped in head first in order to learn certain lessons, and to experience certain things. If we manage to learn them this time, that's FABULOUS. And if we miss them through our continued misalignment, that's ok too. We are eternal beings, and we will ALL nail our lessons one day. Transcend them. Notice people keep repeating and experiencing the same patterns in their lives? It's just that they have yet to learn from them and transcend them. And when you have, you can see clearly. And from that broader perspective you can love people unconditionally as they are, and know that they will be just fine. Love you all. 🌈💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 7:15 pm  #2

Re: Misalignment

I love this ! Thank you so much for your positive and amazing words ! I love how all your words sound so powerful and I can feel your high vibration and love ! I really appreciate all your love and guidance that you share on a daily bases❤️❤️

Last edited by Love5278 (2/05/2016 7:16 pm)

2/05/2016 7:29 pm  #3

When you can hold steady in your own worth, other people simply can't upset you as much. Try to remember that everyone EVERYONE only ever wants love. They too were once a beautiful, innocent child who simply wanted love and trusted with all of their heart. Their misalignment has come from years of hurt and fear. If you can understand that their behaviour has NOTHING to do with you and EVERYTHING to do with their fear, you can't really stay upset with them. You feel empathy instead.

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 7:35 pm  #4

What about obsessively malicious people who fallow you somewhere with bad intentions? How does a person deal with that kind of misalignment in another?

2/05/2016 7:41 pm  #5

Same answer. There's only love and fear. And if you can maintain your alignment in love, you simply won't attract those kinds of people into your experience anymore. It's your focus upon them and your lowered vibration that attracts them into your experience. Raise your vibe, and always come from a place of love. Not fear.

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 7:42 pm  #6

thanks for the amazing posts Cherished!  i find this one especially touching:

Cherished wrote:

When you can hold steady in your own worth, other people simply can't upset you as much. Try to remember that everyone EVERYONE only ever wants love. They too were once a beautiful, innocent child who simply wanted love and trusted with all of their heart. Their misalignment has come from years of hurt and fear. If you can understand that their behaviour has NOTHING to do with you and EVERYTHING to do with their fear, you can't really stay upset with them. You feel empathy instead.

i've always been (or been told i am) a really nice person but in my biggest pain dealing with heartbreak, i could be short-tempered and horrid sometimes, not myself... and it's given me more empathy, when i can see others are being mean or horrible i realise that they are probably experiencing pain or have had many bad experiences in their life and simply don't know how to be happy. 

i almost have tears reading this post Cherished as it resonates powerfully, all of us are on the same path but at different stages of finding ourselves and our true worth. hitler, stalin, and all the bad guys of history - and terrorists today - were or are just looking for some escape from their own fear, hurt, coldness, emptiness. also it is said that those who are awful to others do not love themselves. they hate themselves, and i know from experience that is a terrible place to be. i believe there are no evil people, just people who are misguided and do evil things.

so let's help each other reach alignment and also see the many misaligned people in the world as healing  the first post is infinitely useful too, what an important reminder to float gracefully back up to love  spread the good vibes friends!

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 7:43 pm)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 7:44 pm  #7

dynamochick2210 wrote:

thanks for the amazing posts Cherished!  i find this one especially touching:

Cherished wrote:

i've always been (or been told i am) a really nice person but in my biggest pain dealing with heartbreak, i could be short-tempered and horrid sometimes, not myself... and it's given me more empathy, when i can see others are being mean or horrible i realise that they are probably experiencing pain or have had many bad experiences in their life and simply don't know how to be happy. 

i almost have tears reading this post Cherished as it resonates powerfully, all of us are on the same path but at different stages of finding ourselves and our true worth. hitler, stalin, and all the bad guys of history - and terrorists today - were or are just looking for some escape from their own fear, hurt, coldness, emptiness. also it is said that those who are awful to others do not love themselves. they hate themselves, and i know from experience that is a terrible place to be. i believe there are no evil people, just people who are misguided and do evil things.

so let's help each other reach alignment and also see the many misaligned people in the world as healing  the first post is infinitely useful too, what an important reminder to float gracefully back up to love  spread the good vibes friends!

Amen 💖

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 7:52 pm  #8

What if someone like that joins an loa forum with the intent of attacking your friend and brainwashing people. What do you do, stay in alignment yourself and let it happen?

2/05/2016 7:54 pm  #9

People who are in alignment are utterly immune to brainwashing. There's only ever one answer. Find your alignment. Let others worry about their own alignment. The best friend you can possibly be to someone.. is a friend who is firmly in alignment.

Last edited by Cherished (2/05/2016 7:54 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 7:55 pm  #10

And silent. Just kidding.

Board footera