Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 8:51 am  #1

Love is My Religion

The great Bob Marley (pioneer of reggae music) his son Ziggy Marley wrote this beautiful song which I heard recently, 'Love is My Religion'..the words are ok, but I thought how fitting was the title of the song for a personal mantra.

Love is
Love is so powerful, the most dominant force in our existence.
Love is forgiving, kind, gentle, unconditional, passionate, comforting, soothing, helpful, peace.
Love is God, God is love.
When I think of love, I think relief!
When I think of the details and the intricate components of my body I think, wow, that's love.
When I think about a culmination of all my experiences that have brought me here and now, I think, wow that's love.
When I think that I can connect, share,be enlightened by others, I think, wow that's love.

Take some time out today to dive deep into the thought of love. True love, not some fairytale you have seen on tv, or read in a book. Look at yourself, you are love, you are the vessel which holds love. Pause and think about that. And after pausing, and pausing some more, take a deep breath and ponder about how much do we really love ourselves. If we did, it would be impossible for anyone to not love us.

In this forum alone, look on Cherished, we all love her.. she is radiating with light and love, and it's irresistible.  And the most gracious Veronica, she is all about love..how can you not be drawn and soothed by Veronica. He voice, he tone, her smile, her message is love.

Love first then everything follows.

1/28/2016 9:39 am  #2

Re: Love is My Religion

awesome post!!!! Β thank you

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 9:53 am  #3

Berryluv,

Love the inspiration. We will all have love again! Thank you for posting such a positive post. I love the inspiration you find to help us all. Thank you everyone for all being so positive. We will have love and happiness with each of our significant others. Through positivity and the loving vibrations that we all send out. Good things are happening all around us. I'm thankful for that.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

1/28/2016 10:10 am  #4

Himanshupatil wrote:

awesome post!!!! Β thank you

*hugss*

1/28/2016 10:13 am  #5

DumpedinSept wrote:

Berryluv,

Love the inspiration. We will all have love again! Thank you for posting such a positive post. I love the inspiration you find to help us all. Thank you everyone for all being so positive. We will have love and happiness with each of our significant others. Through positivity and the loving vibrations that we all send out. Good things are happening all around us. I'm thankful for that.

Thank you also for being a vital contibutor. All of us here are so vital in this movement. Whether you are an observer, write posts, you are all contributing to the positive well being of this platform. I am only trying to keep it in a state of good vibrations and we'll being. Why not live love right now. It doesn't have to be when an ex comes back. Choose love now.

1/28/2016 10:22 am  #6

Thanks for this post !

1/28/2016 11:38 am  #7

Love5278 wrote:

Thanks for this post !

*kisses*

1/28/2016 11:42 am  #8

Just imagine.. all our desires manifesting already. Pexpletive are gonna be talking. They are gonna be referring to us saying look.. they did it.. how do you do it? They are gonna say wow.. how did you do this in such record time? They are not gonna see the struggling, the pinning, the tears we took to get here.. all they are going to see is the state.

That's what I'm imagining now, the thousands of people these seed are going to reach across to. And all they will see is the tree. The beautiful, strong, healthy tree.

1/28/2016 12:45 pm  #9

Berry ;) ... listening to that music rigth now

1/28/2016 3:13 pm  #10

Love is EVERYTHING.  Everything.  Doesn't it make you feel incredible that this whole universe is motivated by love? Everything that you do comes back to love. That alone puts right into alignment-that we are part of a beautiful cosmic game where love wins.  Where the rules are..  to love. Where your only mission is to.. Love.. We are ever so fortunate to be here. This thread is wonderful! Thank you πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera