Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2016 10:08 am  #1

I had a dream we got engaged!

This morning I woke up so happy because I had a dream that my love and I were engaged. It was Christmas and we were at his family's house and I had a beautiful ring on my finger and we were kissing by the Christmas tree. It was so intimate. I felt like he was really there, holding me and kissing me. It was amazing!

The day before I had told myself that me and my love were going to get engaged this year. So I set alarms to visualize 4 times a day (15 minutes each) about him. And then I started browsing the internet for engagement rings and wedding dresses and looking at wedding venues. And after just one day of this, I had this amazing dream! I'm excited to see what's next!

1/22/2016 11:00 am  #2

Re: I had a dream we got engaged!

This is great!!!! DREAMS are good indications of how you are vibrating.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

1/22/2016 11:07 am  #3

ooh I hear wedding bells

1/22/2016 12:32 pm  #4

Thanks guys! I'm excited! In trying to make a habit out of this so I've resolved myself to doing this visualizing routine and looking at wedding stuff for 30 days straight

1/22/2016 12:41 pm  #5

wow!!!! m happy for you and i know your dreams will come true!!! isnt it what LOA is all about??

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/22/2016 1:06 pm  #6

I always find that a wonderful dream keeps my vibration high for quite a while. Β Keep that wonderful happy feeling!! Β 

Board footera