Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2016 4:26 pm  #21

Re: my story

but keep telling myself again and again what you told me before if you focus on him being in the fresh relationship with you, all is great, he is loving and caring etc. there is no anger how could you be angry
i need to develop this
i have to keep reminding myself to ignore the reality, as it comes back and i focus on the bad, then see some videos and again start to ignore it, and then again and again
i run in circles

1/18/2016 4:34 pm  #22

The big picture of that story it was, that we dont act like we already have what we want. Visualisation it is very important but what can 30 minutes of visualisation do if we 1410 minutes (23,5 hours) act that we dont have what we want. You must think all day that you already have. Think, act, talk,write etc...This is right path. LOA it is just like loosing your weight. You can go in ย gym and almost die there, but when you come home you will eat everything what you see. With this approach you will gain some more weight and you will be unhappy and asking why this dont work. And answer si simple. You dont live healty life or you dont live LOA.

1/19/2016 3:37 pm  #23

My story go forward :D. She didnt come back, she just text me abouth her stuff.
But i start letting go to get her back. My plan it is to do visualisation about us together, act like i already have her, be gratefull that i have her and i will do everything from book the magic. I wont say to universe how she must come back, what she must do... I dont care anymore. I trust GOD and he will fix this for me. Meanwhile i will go out on dates with one very lovely and attractiv girl. She is better looking and almost perfect match for me, but something is on my ex what make me crazy about her, she is just like magnet.
Anyway today i didnt think about her so much because i was looking how to get out with that attractive girl. And i found the way. I invite her on stand up night and she say yes like she wait for this for ever :D. I know that this will raise my positive vibes on higher lever, so i can easyer attract my ex back and i will have fun. Why we cant have fun if our exes or future wifes and husbands already have fun with other persons? Just ask yourself. We are free and we can do everything what we want until they come back. So go out, do your stuff, fullfil your wishes. And when they will come back we can together make new wishes ;Dย 

1/19/2016 3:45 pm  #24

Leli wrote:

But i start letting go to get her back. My plan it is to do visualisation about us together, act like i already have her, be gratefull that i have her and i will do everything from book the magic. I wont say to universe how she must come back, what she must do... I dont care anymore. I trust GOD and he will fix this for me. Meanwhile i will go out on dates with one very lovely and attractiv girl. She is better looking and almost perfect match for me, but something is on my ex what make me crazy about her, she is just like magnet.
Anyway today i didnt think about her so much because i was looking how to get out with that attractive girl. And i found the way. I invite her on stand up night and she say yes like she wait for this for ever :D. I know that this will raise my positive vibes on higher lever, so i can easyer attract my ex back and i will have fun. Why we cant have fun if our exes or future wifes and husbands already have fun with other persons? Just ask yourself. We are free and we can do everything what we want until they come back. So go out, do your stuff, fullfil your wishes. And when they will come back we can together make new wishes ;Dย 

This is the formula! Go out, have fun, and relax!!! That's exactly it. That's what I'm doing.. it works. Trust in the process. Trust God. When the time is right, you'll have your ex back.. and you can pick this new attractive girl or your ex. That's awesome to have that power and be able to choose. :D

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

1/19/2016 3:55 pm  #25

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Leli wrote:

This is the formula! Go out, have fun, and relax!!! That's exactly it. That's what I'm doing.. it works. Trust in the process. Trust God. When the time is right, you'll have your ex back.. and you can pick this new attractive girl or your ex. That's awesome to have that power and be able to choose. :D

Yes, when you start letting go, your vibes become 50% higher then before. When i will go out with other girl and i know that she will look amazing my vibes will go higer because i will put a line in my minde that i can have any girl on this planet. maybe will get something more :D The best of all this is that this attractiv girl (i will call her M) she knows all my story so she know that we cant have longtherm relationship and we can just have fun.ย 
ย 

1/19/2016 3:56 pm  #26

Leli wrote:

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Leli wrote:

Yes, when you start letting go, your vibes become 50% higher then before. When i will go out with other girl and i know that she will look amazing my vibes will go higer because i will put a line in my minde that i can have any girl on this planet. maybe will get something more :D The best of all this is that this attractiv girl (i will call her M) she knows all my story so she know that we cant have longtherm relationship and we can just have fun.ย 
ย 

That's awesome! Just have fun!!!!!!!!

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/11/2016 9:58 am  #27

Month update:ย 
Month go around and here is a little report about my story. It was a beutifull month. I didn't get her back yet, but i will. I am 100% sure :D. In this month i read few new books, listen some Neville audio books etc... I learn a lot of about LOA. There were days which was amazing, and a few day which was bad. From Neville audio books i learned how to win over thoose bad day, so every week i have less and less bad days. But this week it was very special. I start see some very very big signs. I didn't ask for signs but they just come to me. Few days back i was on my way to pick up my niece. i saw my love name everywhere. On advertisment table, on fb, my mom made a call and she mention the name etc. But yesterday i was shock. I pick up my niece ย (4,5 years) in kindergarden and on my road to home we talk a lot like every day. Between talk she ask me: Leli, when you will start to change yourself, so can come back? I was just in shock and ask her. What did you ask me? And she replay her question again. I couldn't belive. I was soo amazed. When i start realized what she ask, i start thinking about that. So kids are the pure energy, so they are the best chanel or tools to get a answer. Have i right? Later i was with my cousin and i start remembering something. When we were together i have fun with her. I joke her that i will buy one special car in red color with black tint window. She said that this car is so pimpish that if i will have this car she will take a make up in red color and she will colour her nails in red. She know that i don't like girls with make up especial if the color is red. (i like natural look, so she didn't weare makeup when she was with me ). And guess what, yesterday i saw her picture and now she weare make up... So signs signs signs signs every were. I am on higway so fairytale :D

7/17/2016 10:18 pm  #28

Wonderful, thank you.ย if you want to read the book please visit my websiteย :ย quotes and sayings

Last edited by Sephjroth89vn (7/25/2016 9:01 pm)

My favorite game is solitaire card games
i like reading meaningful quotes,ย great quotes,ย jokes and riddlesย 
ย 

Board footera