Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2016 5:45 pm  #21

Re: Gab's Journey

awesomepeace wrote:

He's Yours, And you are perfect together.
Every thing will be ok.

Thank you. ❤️ Today is a new day to do things right.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/17/2016 6:38 am  #22

I'm really missing my guy today. I'm a little bit sad but it's not so bad. I love him so much. <3

xo Gabby 

1/17/2016 11:52 am  #23

It's ok Gabby. You can do this. I'm pushing myself hard to stay cheerful too.  I want to write what happened just now but its negative. We can do this I'm here with you. 

1/18/2016 1:04 am  #24

So my guy is leaving the country tomorrow for a 2-week trip. I had hoped that he would message me before leaving and he did. He asked me if I wanted anything and we chatted about other things for a bit.

I have a really good feeling about us. <3

xo Gabby 

1/18/2016 1:10 am  #25

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

So my guy is leaving the country tomorrow for a 2-week trip. I had hoped that he would message me before leaving and he did. He asked me if I wanted anything and we chatted about other things for a bit.

This is awesome! I'm really happy for you !

1/18/2016 1:42 am  #26

Thank you so much! <3

xo Gabby 

1/18/2016 2:49 am  #27

I've been reading your thread and I wanted to say this. If you want your guy back and he's still unsure,it's because you aren't yet TOTALLY sure you can have him back and enjoy a magnificent relationship.. You have to be the unstoppable force of love that he simply must return to. You have to be the champion for you both. And that means loving him unconditionally (without needing him) for a little while. If you can do that, and really find that energy of pure love, he will absolutely feel it. But to tap into it you have to lower your resistance and let go of doubt and fear. You literally have to punch your fears away as they pop up. Like a ninja!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/18/2016 6:22 am  #28

Cherished is soo right as always.. unwavering faith in the two of you. .. good news Gabby.

1/18/2016 6:29 am  #29

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

I also have a good feeling about you two

1/18/2016 10:18 pm  #30

Cherished wrote:

I've been reading your thread and I wanted to say this. If you want your guy back and he's still unsure,it's because you aren't yet TOTALLY sure you can have him back and enjoy a magnificent relationship.. You have to be the unstoppable force of love that he simply must return to. You have to be the champion for you both. And that means loving him unconditionally (without needing him) for a little while. If you can do that, and really find that energy of pure love, he will absolutely feel it. But to tap into it you have to lower your resistance and let go of doubt and fear. You literally have to punch your fears away as they pop up. Like a ninja!

This is so true, I still have my doubts. I had my cards read after our breakup and I asked if trying to get back together with my guy would be good for him/would be in his best interest. Later, she told me that I tend to worry about other people and that I should instead focus on myself. She also said my guy likes how I am nurturing.

I already know what or how I should feel like because I did it before! No doubts, no fears, no insecurities-- just adoring and spending time with him and letting him feel loved. I need to constantly remind myself of that feeling until I constantly feel it again.

xo Gabby 

Board footera