Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2015 7:04 pm  #1

Scripting Challenge :)

Here is a challenge.Β  I want you to write a journal entry and talk about your manifestation as if it happened.Β  I don't want you to make the journal entry as the moment of manifestation.Β  I want you to talk about a day that happens "post" manifestation.Β  This is to solidify that the manifestation is in the past.Β  I will give a few examples below.Β  Please make your journal entry as detailed as possible, and do this a lot on your own too!

Veronica
LOA coach
http://www.veronicaisles.com

Example for someone manifesting a new home.Β  (Note that I am not writing about the day of moving in, but rather what it's like to live there - hence it already happened.)

-Today I had the most amazing lazy Saturday at home.Β  I decided to stay in with my boyfriend and cats, instead of going out.Β  The weather was nice, crisp and cool, but still warm.Β  We had the windows open and the cats loved to smell the fresh air.Β  It was pure heaven.Β  Exactly what I always imagined living in this house would be like.Β  For lunch, we decided to order some food in, because we both were too lazy to cook - lol.Β  We ordered some Indian food from a new joint I've been dying to try out.Β  It was my boyfriend's idea.Β  He's so good to me.Β  We actually napped after lunch in the afternoon.Β  Crazy, I know! But, what a great day.Β  In the evening, we watched movies and cuddled.Β  I love being here.Β  I always knew my perfect home would find me.Β 

Here is another example of a person who wants to manifest a dream vacation to London.

-Today I got together with my friend, Alison, who I haven't seen in ages! Of course, she wanted to know about my vacation to London.Β  She had seen me posting pictures on Facebook, and wanted to hear all about it.Β  She couldn't believe that my boyfriend and I spent so little money on the trip and had such a first class experience.Β  She kept saying - you are so lucky! You are so lucky! And I just kept smiling.Β  I told her how badly I want to go back, and how I would love to have a second home there.Β  She asked me about the food, and I told her it was an adventure.Β  She is a health nut like me, so we laughed when I told her that sometimes the food was less than healthy.Β  lol.Β  I was so glad to see her, and it made me remember all the awesome memories we made in London.Β  I can't wait to go back, and I know the Universe will provide for me!

OK, SO NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO WRITE SOME JOURNAL ENTRIES!

It's fun and be creative! Think "post" manifestation and imagine away! It will ignite your mind and heart, and you will emit some crazy, fun energy.Β  Do it now!

Much love,
Veronica

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/04/2015 11:27 pm  #2

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

I'm really surprised no one took me up on this challenge! It's one of THE most powerful things you can do, and will change your reality sometimes instantly! So, stop what you are doing now - and try one!!!!!!!

8/04/2015 11:44 pm  #3

I just did one for Aphrodite so I'm putting it here to kick off this thread! I'll do my own later xx

There was a guy. He lived in the spotlight. He was talented, and well rewarded for his creativity. He enjoyed extraordinary wealth, had millions of fans, and could easily obtain all the luxuries he ever desired. But his heart secretly yearned for something more. For love. Pure, unconditional, love. He could have anyone he wanted, this was true.. but as he quickly learnt, the world around him was full of "love", yes.. but it wasn't pure, it wasn't REAL, and it was always fake or conditional. He focused instead on his career, burying his desire for true, perfect love deep inside.

There was a girl. She was finding her way, learning her path and discovering what life was truly about. For the first time, she was seeing beauty all around her, and as she stared at her reflection one day, she realised that she too, was simply beautiful. She felt at peace with herself, she was genuinely happy, and she radiated such gentleness and kindness of spirit. One fine day, she decided to attend a concert. Her favourite artist was playing. She wanted to hear his incredible music, to feel his wonderful energy and to  bask in the magic of his creations. And so she went. She stood in the crowd, blissfully singing to herself as she appreciated every moment of this encounter.

He was doing his thing. Creating his magic. And he was so grateful to have such a wonderful crowd that night. As he stared out toward his ocean of fans, his eyes fell upon her. She was dancing, her smile lighting up her adorable face. She looked like an Angel. He was enchanted by her. As he played through the motions, he was drawn to her again, this time their eyes locking for a brief moment. Something stirred in his heart. What was it? And who was she? This lovely face in the crowd.. Why was she causing such a reaction in him? She was like nobody he'd ever seen. She was radiating such pure happiness and something else. Love? He simply had to meet her.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/04/2015 11:54 pm  #4

I had the best day today. It is winter but the sun is so warm, the sky is a magnificent blue, and  everybody is enjoying the incredible weather. I had lunch with my beautiful man. He left early for work, but surprised me at my office, saying he had bought me some food at midday. We walked out towards the park, and i saw that he had set up a picnic  for us under the beautiful oak tree. He was so adorable as he pulled out carefully quartered peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (my favourite), and poured us each a glass of sparkling cider. We ate quietly, snuggled together on the rug. We watched as people wandered by, and as we finished eating, I relaxed back into my guy, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I felt so warm, so happy, and so very appreciative in that moment. What more could I want? I'm truly the luckiest girl in the world, with the most beautiful guy in existence. We had to rush back to work, but I'll spend the rest of my afternoon daydreaming about our lovely picnic, his lingering kisses as we parted.. And the fact that I'll see him tonight πŸ’ž

That really DID FEEL GREAT!! Let's get this going, guys!! Thanks Veronica

Feel it in your soul..

8/05/2015 12:10 am  #5

This was wonderful! And as I read it, I was visualizing it as well and my mind accepted it as fact.Β  Thus, I just sent you supportive energy! That's why this is SO important!!!!!!

Cherished wrote:

I had the best day today. It is winter but the sun is so warm, the sky is a magnificent blue, and everybody is enjoying the incredible weather. I had lunch with my beautiful man. He left early for work, but surprised me at my office, saying he had bought me some food at midday. We walked out towards the park, and i saw that he had set up a picnic for us under the beautiful oak tree. He was so adorable as he pulled out carefully quartered peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (my favourite), and poured us each a glass of sparkling cider. We ate quietly, snuggled together on the rug. We watched as people wandered by, and as we finished eating, I relaxed back into my guy, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I felt so warm, so happy, and so very appreciative in that moment. What more could I want? I'm truly the luckiest girl in the world, with the most beautiful guy in existence. We had to rush back to work, but I'll spend the rest of my afternoon daydreaming about our lovely picnic, his lingering kisses as we parted.. And the fact that I'll see him tonight πŸ’ž

That really DID FEEL GREAT!! Let's get this going, guys!! Thanks Veronica

Β 

8/05/2015 12:12 am  #6

Yay! of course, I didn't get it until now- everybody that reads each script will be sending energy to it! That's GENUUS, Veronica!! 😍

Feel it in your soul..

8/05/2015 12:28 am  #7

Yes! You got it!

8/05/2015 12:42 am  #8

Awesome idea!!

8/05/2015 12:58 am  #9

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm really surprised no one took me up on this challenge! It's one of THE most powerful things you can do, and will change your reality sometimes instantly! So, stop what you are doing now - and try one!!!!!!!

i am scared of doing this. i wrote down some things...a year later they happened. only not to me but to my guy's current person. i felt so awful...

8/05/2015 1:40 am  #10

TheWinner wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

i am scared of doing this. i wrote down some things...a year later they happened. only not to me but to my guy's current person. i felt so awful...

Β 
Can you identify the thoughts and emotions that you focused on at the time? Hopefully you can now see clearly the correlation between how you were feeling and how you failed to manifest your desire back then? 😊

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera