Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2015 9:40 pm  #1

Manifestation story - How Eat, Pray, Love led me to my other desires

I am going to share some random manifestations to build MY and YOUR faith in the universe. Recently, I experienced something that almost lost my faith in myself and in The Law; but after a few days, I am back on track, more motivated than ever. And this time, I will win.ย Because there is no other way.ย 

This particular story started when I launched my previous business ย in 2011 -- a daily deal company in Asia. At that time, I struggled to get it from ground up. I didn't have a lot of money to spend on technology and pay for employees so I was bootstrapping my business for months.ย 

At this time, I got the DVD of Eat, Pray, Love. When I watched it, I instantly felt connected. There was a scene where Julia Roberts was eating pasta in Rome. I started to have the desire to be in her shoes. I began obsessing about eating paste in Rome and Italy in general.ย 

I said to myself that I wanted to visit Rome, not just once but several times. And for this to happen, I should have a business there, or must do some business there. So I had an idea to find a partner in Italy to run our daily deal business there. It will be the Italy chapter of my business. We had a platform that can operate anywhere. It just needed a local operator in that country.

So I started contacting some companies there, mainly in the advertising world and preferably with experience working with big daily deal companies.ย 

At the same time, I dreamed of Italy, Italian food, Italian men, I had Italian pastries, learned to speak Italian. Then I started to attract random things from Italy. There were 3 Italian men who got a crush on me and "Italy" started appearing randomly in my world.

I had just arrived in Manila when an Italian businessman replied to my email. He just came from their office in Hong Kong and flying to Guam with a layover in Manila. He said he opened my email when he was in Manila airport, and stranded because of a storm.ย 

He said that my email was a beautiful coincidence because one of their biggest clients are Groupon and City Deals in Europe and they were running advertising campaigns for them. They saw how successful Groupon was and wanted to start their own daily deal business but didn't know how to or where to start. He was impressed by my email because it seemed that I knew what I was doing and I already had the technology.

We met in Hong Kong weeks after that and I flew back to the U.S. Talks continued for months until we arrived at an arrangement. They wanted to invest and partner with my company.

I left the U.S. and flew back to Manila with investment money in my hand. In Manila, I had 11 days to put together a team, get an office space, and find my apartment and find a school for my son.ย 

I met a Swiss businessman in Manila who let me rent one of his bedrooms in his mansion for 11 days. During my stay there, he introduced me to some foreign businessmen in Manila. And he introduced me to a real-estate broker.

I said I was looking for an office space, in the 'Wall Street' version of Manila, and my budget was between $2,000 - ย $3,000 / month. This area is very expensive and rents are at least $5,000 a month for a basic office. But I wanted an office in that area to add credibility to my company and therefore attract more clients.

The broker returned with great news. He got me an office space at one of the highest and well-known buildings (Enterprise Tower) within my budget. But two days before I signed the lease, I got another offer at an adjacent building for only $2,000 a month and the office space was bigger. I went for that 2nd office.

In 11 days, I finished everything. I hired 3 people and got my own apartment.ย 

When everything was settled, it was only then that I remembered my vision board that I made in 2008. In 2008, I didn't ย have a business. But I created a vision board where I put the picture of Enterprise Tower, one of the most well-known building in the Philippines because of its Fortune 500 tenants. Under it was a caption, "This is where my office is." And I also put a picture of a business team of happy people. Under it was a caption, "These are my happy employees!"

Although I didn't get to have an offce at Enterprise Tower because I chose the other offer in a building beside it, the view in my window was Enterprise Tower and I had lunch there often. I also grew that company to 40 employees in two years so that part came true as well.ย 

Remember that my main motivation for contacting Italian companies was to go to Rome for free because of Eat, Pray Love. Well, I visited Italy after that multiple times and I didn't have to pay a dime for my hotels and airfares. That was because I had to always meet my partners / investors and discuss plans for the business. After work, I traveled around Italy. And yes, I did eat pasta in Rome!ย 

As to my business, it grew with more than 300 merchant clients ranging from spa, restaurants, resorts, etc. If you have ordered from Groupon or Living Social, you know what I mean.

As founder of my company in this space, I got a lot of offers from our partner merchants: Free massages, free dining at their restaurants, free hotel and resort stays, free hair treatments, free mani pedi. We also partnered with a big tour operator in Asia and we offered travel deals in many Asian countries. I got free travels from our merchants, too! ย 

What happened to that company? I sold it to a bigger company.ย 

My company now (still a startup), is the product of my previous experience. More on this later.ย 

The point is that, the universe always grants us our desires, no matter how impossible and ridiculous our desires may seem. The only limitation is us. In this manifestation, I have proven that even though my desire was somewhat impossible financially and geographically, it came true anyway. And it led to the manifestations of my other desires.ย 

P.S. at this time, I knew about The Secret but I didn't know about LOA in a deeper level. I just discovered LOA and visualization mid this year. And that makes me really excited.ย 

Last edited by Vera (12/31/2015 4:52 am)

12/31/2015 3:27 am  #2

Re: Manifestation story - How Eat, Pray, Love led me to my other desires

This is absolutely incredible and so amazing, wow.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Vera.

Anything is truly possible!

12/31/2015 3:38 am  #3

Thank you for sharing this motivates me so much.

12/31/2015 3:43 am  #4

Thanks guys! Take note I didn't know what everyone here knows and yet I still manifested it. I have other incredible stories that I will post one by one.ย 

12/31/2015 3:46 am  #5

Vera wrote:

Thanks guys! Take note I didn't know what everyone here knows and yet I still manifested it. I have other incredible stories that I will post one by one.ย 

Very true! You didn't do a lot of techniques, you merely believed and took inspired action!ย 

This isn't as hard as we make it out to be.

I look forward to hearing more of your stories :-)

12/31/2015 9:14 am  #6

Vera I can't thank you enough for sharing this story. I too want to manifest my own business and I love hearing how you made this all possible and took inspired actions. I look up to people like you who are following their dreams. I have always struggled with following my dreams but I am still taking baby steps. I recently left a bad marriage and decided to move back to my home country (Jamaica) to follow my dream of owning my own food business and product. Sometimes I feel hopeful and my vision is clear but times like now I am just in a brain fog. So I thank you greatly for this story, do share more.

12/31/2015 9:44 am  #7

Hi Berryluv, it all starts with your desire to have your own business. When you have that desire, you are meant to have it. One of the tools that I use to have clarity in my thoughts is mind mapping. There is a tool called Xmind. Check it out and start mind mapping your business idea.ย 

12/31/2015 10:38 am  #8

Vera wrote:

Hi Berryluv, it all starts with your desire to have your own business. When you have that desire, you are meant to have it. One of the tools that I use to have clarity in my thoughts is mind mapping. There is a tool called Xmind. Check it out and start mind mapping your business idea.ย 

Thanks Vera, I'll try anything to get out of this cloudiness, start the year off fresh.

1/01/2016 12:53 am  #9

This is amazing and thanks for sharing!

Board footera