Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2021 8:26 pm  #1

Foggy Mind Needs Direction

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well.

So sorry for the long post. I have a bad habit of being long winded.

Life has been not so kind to me for the past 6ish months (as I'm sure is the case for most given the events of the past year). Last autumn I felt so dazed everyday, my head was so clouded. I had a family member pass away. I broke my foot at the end of last year which made things worse. I spent the last few months in Australia and it was some of the best few months of my life. I absolutely loved it there. I felt like it was the place I've been looking for physically and mentally. I felt awake, my desires seemed clear, and I was genuinely happy for the first time in a while. I felt like the person I'm used to feeling like.

Now I'm back home. My head feels foggy again, I can't focus. Everything seems overwhelming and unorganized. I have no motivation to do anything. I'm very intense and no stranger to strong emotions but I feel as if I've been unreasonably emotional.Β My poor horse is currently rehabilitating (inflammation on upper and lower suspensory for any other equestrians out there) so no riding for me for a while. Competing this season was a big goal of mine and now that's out the window. I don't hate my job but I feel unfulfilled there, I'm ready to do something I actually enjoy.

Sick of feeling generally miserable. I'm ready to start building a new life for myself but I'm not sure what that life looks like. I don't know what I want. I'm clueless about what I should be manifesting.

​What do I do? Where do I start? Any advice or kind words are highly appreciated.Β 

4/05/2023 6:44 am  #2

Re: Foggy Mind Needs Direction

I can understand it's difficult when you don't know exactly what you want and everything seems to be wrong.Β  Try to first start with baby steps that can lead you towards a better inner peaceful feeling.Β  Everything starts with a feeling.

Instead of reinforcing all the things that are wrong in your life, try to instead remember all circumstances are temporary and yes there is a way towards better outcomes.

Comfort and soothing can help tremendously and try to also display self love so you aren't so hard on yourself.Β  A little movement in the right direction can cause you to feel immediately better and can have things improve as a whole.

Try this video for inspiration...Β https://youtu.be/awmyUlAATnk

VeronicaΒ 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera