Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2021 8:24 pm  #1

Almost six years later...

Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since I've been on here, and I hope everyone is doing well. When I first found this website, I was very disheartened and hopeless. I was willing to try anything to get my Bobbi back. So much so, I was willing to try everything, and it was part of the reason I could not manifest her. I never let her go, so that she could come back on her own terms. Today, almost six years later, my life is no where near the same. I spent time focusing on myself, and experiencing life on my terms, while doing things I enjoy. During this time, I've dated other women, and I've let completely go of the past. Looking back, I laugh at myself, as I gave it way too much thought and effort, just to try and physically manifest someone.  When I broke up with her almost six years ago, I also quit drinking at the same time. It was a life changing moment when me and my fiancé split. To this day, I still do not drink, and life is so much better because of it.

Fast forward to today, I still have not spoke with, or seen Bobbi in a very long time; although, for some reason, she still comes across my mind very often. I just let the thoughts come and go naturally, without trying to understand its meaning. However, just the other day while at the neighborhood pool in the plantation, My daughter came to my ex fiancé's daughter's rescue when she fell and busted her chin. Both my son and daughter are lifeguards, and my daughter Kelsey was first on the scene. Bobbi's daughter Addison needed stitches because of the incident. The next day, Bobbi drove to my ex-wife's house to take my daughter a freshly made cake. When my daughter told me this the other day, I just kinda smiled, because deep down, I know how much Bobbi loved me and my children. She called them her bonus babies... So, there for just a few moments, I know Bobbi was thinking about me those couple of days. So here I sit in remembrance of the times I had, and am thankful for the moments. I know she loves me, and I love her. Though, she is not in my space, it doesn't matter. Time has a way of making things ok, and if nothing else, I've learned a great lesson, and for that I am very happy. I know one day I'll see her again, and even if its for a brief second, it's ok, because the love and memory will always remain. 

As I sit here today, I still think about Bobbi, but for very different reasons. I've dated off and on since we broke up, but nothing serious has come along since. However, I did have a nice lunch date yesterday with a new girl named Jeni. She seems super sweet, but she is not the one either. Until then, I'll just keep moving on. Life is good. I made the most money ever last year, and I also made salesman of the year! So, life really is good. Meanwhile, when I think of Bobbi, I just smile because I know how much better off I am because of our previous relationship. For that, I am thankful. I will always love her, but it no longer comes with conditions.
Best Regards,
Snook

4/19/2021 6:17 pm  #2

Re: Almost six years later...

Glad to hear life is better now and you are proud of who you have become.  Keep moving forward, as I do believe all intentions end up unfolding when you least expect it.  Thanks for posting and wishing you the best 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

4/19/2021 10:07 pm  #3

Thank you

4/24/2021 1:49 am  #4

congrats ! it takes 3-5 yrs mostly what I saw over net, in success story videos etc
I am myself finding in very diff mindset now i went throught stage od mindset change.
knowledge by Veronica, Neville came and it takes time to be maser of your mind. To deny present things.
Self love grows in you over period of times and it reflects out, others start treating you different.

when we met, he felt insecure , now dont know why ..i was thinking this only, when we reconnected i was thinking - pls dont block me again now i am very comfy all wedding plan, manifested good money, enjoying life. Meditations made me psychic actually , what Neville says

Am at this v imp point, henceforth i will be very quick for sure
am sesning closely inside mind reaction is also being sensed by others who are not psychics/negative ppl too and they respond to that! outside only that happens what am doing from within !! feeling like all are dolls

It is happening about all and now applying for SP
am quickly able to change "state"

control your mind...it rocks

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera