Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2021 11:36 am  #1

need help to get my ex back

hello everybody I am using this forum for the first time and I don't really understand how to explain my situation. I and my ex broke up 2 months ago and she is in no contact with me. She was so much frustrated with me trying to convenience her that she deleted her Facebook accounts and changed her phone number. She has created her new Facebook id and I can see her from one of my other ids but I am very afraid to msg her. thinking that she might block me in that FB also. and she has also moved to another city. And seriously my situation seems to be impossible to recover but I am trying to manifest her back. I am following veronica's 25-day challenge through her video because I have no money to buy her ebook. I am a student so I don't have money to buy the book. I just want help from you guys as I love this girl so much that even when I think of her during meditation during manifestation, my heart really starts to pump at a very high speed and I start to breathe heavily. Guys I just really want to know how to do it fast, I know I should wait for the divine timing but I am really scared to lose her, and yes I am not able to let go of the feelings, it is very very hard. I am trying to be happy and had done almost everything, doing beautiful things and giving people happiness and smiling with everybody but guys, I am really not getting any near to her. Please tell me something about what should I do. and yes she is posting happy photos of her and I am also doing so, I am also happy but whenever I think of her, I am at my weakest point and I just start to feel like I am losing something and my heart just starts to broke. I don't know if I can make you guys understand but please show me some signs that it will happen, please.

3/21/2021 2:05 pm  #2

Re: need help to get my ex back

what is fear of rejection ? and why i am feeling so low? and please suggest me what should i do? i am not able to read book currently i am not able to understand their words, pleasecan u suggest me what should i do ?
Β 

4/06/2021 6:07 pm  #3

Re: need help to get my ex back

I'm so sorry to hear about your ex and your broken heart! The first thing to do is to make sure you take care of yourself and value yourself, people love others when they take good care of themselves-it proves that you can take care of others!Β 
I have a link if you are serious that will take you to a groundbreaking strategy of manifestation that will change your life! I hope it works out for you!Β https://bit.ly/3dGHGYt

Board footera