Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2021 8:00 am  #1

How to check your vibes- SHocking! Neville&LOA nOtes

I am flighing v high, huge manifestations. And v v high vibes, laughter. 1 negative person affected my mood and i am little up and down last 2 days. But raising my vibes, alertness by reading my notes, LOA & Neville study, my own experiencs of success.

I realised 1 girl comes and goes from my contact we can not match much. she came in my life when i was separated from my SP and had family issues. Now again, family person related and I felt like calling her ..... She is not having very happy married life though married and her hubby treated her badly though love marriage. She goes out of reach when I am high, manifesting, learning new, happy

And
I am not able to reach my male best friend exactly in this period when I was low.
anyhow couldn't talk with him. So, everything is very instant reflection of yours.Β 
watch for your vibes.Β 

It is challenge to protect yourself when low vibe fam members there, do your best
smart avoid, show you are busy, headphones and songs, comedy t v shows..
I am watching The Nanny, Bewitched now a days on youtube, not much of LOA too
My life is much more grounded and finances turned in1 moment , got big hit..
So, I am more secure and not needy for wedding It comes, when you do not need.

Please please please be happy
Love to all
Key: keep listening, seeing your favourities, quick mood change. laughteris v high vibe. Quick change!!
Otherwise it really takes momentum and we start unwantedly-living in the end result of what we dont want under fear!! I observed this.

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

4/09/2023 11:30 am  #2

Re: How to check your vibes- SHocking! Neville&LOA nOtes

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera