Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2021 7:24 am  #1

Manifesting is Easy: Daily Positivity Blurbs

Here are yesterdays. Todays will follow on later. 
Tuesday 2nd March
9 pm (Current moods: Relaxed and confident).
Not often I come up with a title to write before I have finished writing, but here goes. Manifesting is easy!I am remembering that what I am writing here in my ‘magical thoughts’ book is going to be transferred over to a blog post to share.
Knowing I would be doing this at some point today has given me a real buzz. It makes a lovely change from normal post writing. Not that I mind that. In fact, I love it! 
I am happy as a happy thing this evening. Listening to the Wurzels on random earlier really boosted my mood even more.

Thank you, LOA and the universe as my scripting/intending yesterday was spot on.

The dinner was done yesterday in perfect timing ready to sit and relax, and it tasted phenomenal. One roast dinner for one and why not indeed? If it makes me happy, then I will do it. When my plans come together and start manifesting in front of me, I love the strong sense of both accomplishment and achievement. I have the desires, make the relevant plans, believe wholeheartedly, and then enjoy them and have fun

You ask and so you receive. Every single event, occurrence, situation and experience are manifestations by yourself. You’ve either asked and allowed or gone on default mode, letting in a mix of both. Or of course, you could just be expecting the worst. Easy done, but not good for future manifesting.

Intending is extremely powerful as it’s a short term goal for want of a better word. Plus I ensure that my intentions are achievable. I am not setting myself up for failure on the little things day in day out. Instead, I go through expecting the best and 9/10 get the best. 

Manifesting is easy with intending. And it’s a great confidence boost, seeing the law of attraction in action so quickly and easily. Thank you again for the law of attraction and the universe. 

So back to today
My day has been great, after a relaxed few hours my friend arrived out of the blue to go and do some work for me in my garden. I never asked for this out loud, but I have been visualising my garden completed and looking lovely

It’s simply started from an unexpected source. I didn’t expect this help (out of the goodness of his own heart), and I am very thankful for the help. I am not getting caught up on the hows and whens. I know what I am asking and am slowly seeing parts of it manifest in front of my eyes. Oh, that’s a wonderful feeling. It really is.

Hearing good news My 2nd thing today was my sister calling me up for a chat, and some amazing news from her end.

News that makes me feel so loving towards her and her family, and also excited for them, pleased, and proud of them. They deserve it to happen to them. I love the way they have made a success out of visualising their future.

Mapped out bit by bit, and unfolding in front of their eyes. And do they know about the LOA?  Nope. They are just attracting the good stuff all the time it sees and good on them! It will make a huge positive difference in their lives.

When I meet others who are successful in any way I have admiration and joy. It just shows that it’s there for the taking for all of us. I surround myself with positive people and I would say between 90 and 97% of my days I am carefreehappy and positive, and so I achieve lots of small manifestationsManifesting is easy, especially the small stuff. Small things are fun. Every time the law of attraction brings me something I get a big smile and say thanks!

And talking of thanks:

• Thank you for my friend’s kindness today
  • My GPs positive attitude towards me
  • The lovely walk I had with my dog and meeting some really friendly people
  • Lots of loving and cuddles from my little dog
  • Lovely weather
  • Seeing the green parakeets again whilst out and the wonderful news from my sister. 

Funtime! 
Next – I feel like a bit of fun.
My son’s dad who is a good friend of mine lives miles away, but we keep in touch every now and then by phone at the moment. No one knows when he will call again as there is no pattern, so I am going to send out a desire that I would like to hear his good news. 

So, now am ‘expecting‘ a call from him very soon, and to make it even more fun, I am expecting him to have some very good news. I’ll believe, and expect. I will allow the call and happily, chat away, listen to the good news and give my congratulations. Obviously, I will let you know tomorrow. You may think ‘pah’ small things, easily done, but no one said it should be a struggle. Manifesting is easy, and when you start on the easy things, your confidence will soon start to soar. Moving onto bigger things will be easier and more believable then. Yes, yes, yes! Thank you again law of attraction and thank you to the universe. 

Bring on my next thing! (New mood now: Sense of achievement, happiness, excitement, and ideas are flooding in, so creative too).

Much love xx

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

4/07/2023 8:20 am  #2

Re: Manifesting is Easy: Daily Positivity Blurbs

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera