Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2021 11:41 am  #11

Re: Advice needed

aslana wrote:

Ok. Thank you. We don't talk anymore, he told me to stop contacting him and I already umfriended him on social media to keep myself from stalking him.

Β 
Good.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/19/2021 9:06 pm  #12

Does this really work, bc i am really losing trust. I keep getting advice from the outside world plus The idea that things are meant to be. Are they really meant to be or can I control my reality and nobody has no control on what i do?
I like more The idea that i can control everything that happens rather than The idea of karma.
Should i atract someone better or he will change as i plecase?

Last edited by aslana (2/19/2021 9:07 pm)

2/19/2021 9:46 pm  #13

You are the only creator in your reality. Nobody except you has free will in your reality. Most people, maybe everyone, has been brought up to react to and put their own interpretation on the external world and to judge by outward appearances and made to believe that the only way of changing things is to take some sort of external action when what they really need to do is change the situation in their imagination until it gets pushed out and becomes fact in the external world.

You have to persist and not react to the current external appearances and not listen to naysayers.

Go to create your future youtube channel and listen to those ladies. They have success stories every single day, some of whom had felt totally hopeless about their situations. They've got loads of videos there, and they do more than report on successes.

In the meantime, leave the SP alone.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/19/2021 11:54 pm  #14

It's so hard. I feel so heart broken. But The fact that i am The only creator brings me some peace.

Board footera