Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2021 10:54 pm  #1

Likes on social media and no contact

My SP posts videos of himself playing guitar, it's his great passion and his calling. His dedication and love for the craft really warms my heart to see, just so smiley and happy. I really want to like his videos as I genuinely do just love watching them but I feel like it goes against no contact. The thing is it makes me feel awful to force myself to not like them. So do I follow my feelings or adhere to no contact?

Last edited by cactushugs22 (2/03/2021 10:59 pm)

2/04/2021 10:21 am  #2

Re: Likes on social media and no contact

I would plan for one day being able to "like" them.Β  So, it's as if you set aside the experience for now, instead of telling yourself you can't do it at all.Β  This can help draw in the moment where you can freely "like" anything.

Veronica xxoo

cactushugs22 wrote:

My SP posts videos of himself playing guitar, it's his great passion and his calling. His dedication and love for the craft really warms my heart to see, just so smiley and happy. I really want to like his videos as I genuinely do just love watching them but I feel like it goes against no contact. The thing is it makes me feel awful to force myself to not like them. So do I follow my feelings or adhere to no contact?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

2/04/2021 9:55 pm  #3

cactushugs22 wrote:

Β 
Manifesting takes place in your mind by your thoughts and your imaginal activity, not by some external act like liking somebody's guitar playing on social media. I don't do social media, but I suppose this is to try to get his attention or to try to change the situation to one that is more to your liking.

I've read your other post in which you have described the situation with the person and what sort of person he is by your assessment.  Go back and read what you wrote about him and decide if you want that to be true or not because it is entirely up to you if it stays that way in your reality or not. You have the power to change it. You are the only creator in your reality. He is you pushed out, which means that he is going to behave in the way you expect him to. The more you repeat the things you don't like, the more of that you are going to get. Stop telling yourself and anyone else the old story. It may feel like lying to yourself, at least at first, but start affirming only what you want from the relationship, from him, and also the best for yourself. Live in the end in your imagination of the most ideal relationship with him exactly as you want it to be, hear him tell you the things you want to hear, answer him back inwardly, experience in your mind the interaction between the two of you that you want to have like it is happening now, and persevere.

In Neville's Mental Diets he explains this concept. It can easily be found on youtube.

Most people who are manifesting a relationship with an SP are better off avoiding social media for a variety of reasons, such as potentially seeing upsetting things, being reminded of lack and of what they don't have that they want, feeling shut out, etc.

Last edited by Cynthia (2/04/2021 9:56 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/08/2021 8:25 pm  #4

I'm not really trying to get his attention, I actually think that's a pretty futile way to try to get this guy's attention. I just see them, it makes me happy to see them and I get the impulse to treat them like any other friends' posts that I enjoy. If it was anyone else on my social media I would not hesitate to like anything of that nature. The only I reason I hesitate with him is that I'm trying to abide by no contact because I want to reconcile. You're right though, social media is upsetting me, but I'm a bit addicted and not sure how to disconnect. Trying, and better than before, but it comes and goes. I do need to change my story about him, I have beautiful visions of him in a different light often, but I do return to my baseline beliefs about who he is and what he has told me about himself. It's tough to ignore that, much as I want to.

Board footera