Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2021 2:33 am  #31

Re: Need guidance

Do you have an illness, or is it the depression that makes you feel like you might not be alive for very long? As long as you're still alive, you might as well make the most of it. I don't know how old you are, but what happens if you live for another 40, 50, 60, 70 or more years and you've done nothing because you thought you were going to die at any moment?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/09/2021 3:08 am  #32

Yes it's the depression and anxiety, I edited my last post 1 min before you replied (loa timing!) . I'm still doing my best and doing what I can to move in a positive direction. It's not that I'm not doing things because I don't feel like it or because I would rather be gone, it's just that it's crippling me right now and not letting me move and do a lot of things. Very little energy, crippling anxiety and a state of learned heplessness.  I have stopped feeding into it and Neville's teachings were helpful in that, but it's as if even though the idenfitication and the story behind it went away the feelings were still there and even came back stronger sometimes. I'm kinda doing the opposite of what I should be doing by talking about it, the only reason I do so it's because it's been persistant and overwhelming. 

7/09/2021 4:25 am  #33

Why are you depressed? What you've said doesn't make a lot of sense. You said you were doing what Neville said and felt good about manifesting your SP, but you had set a time limit for that to happen because you were depressed and might commit suicide? I think you also said you felt good about manifesting the SP but since it hadn't happened in the time limit you'd set, that made you depressed and suicidal and you felt better before you ever heard of Neville or maybe it was loa. Forget loa. So much of what is said about it is rubbish. If you only knew about the ups and downs I've had with my current SP, you could get really depressed over that, but I'm not because things had to change and in the process I learnt about everyone is you pushed out, which I hadn't known before.

I don't think there's anything I or anyone can say that can ever get through to you. You have decided you've failed due to a silly arbitrary time limit. You're right and you'll get all the proof you need, but you could just as easily carry on, persist and change your attitude that it just hasn't happened in the 3D yet, and you'd be right about that. Whichever way you decide, you're right. The time limit and giving up doesn't make any sense to me. You can't want it very badly.

And you're right about getting out of your way because you are the only one who is in your way, and that goes for anyone.

7/09/2021 12:30 pm  #34

I thought I expressed myself clearly before, but I guess not. Think about all I said but pretend I never said anything about any SP and I think you can understand. Forget SP, the depression and suicidal thoughts are there regardless, the sp situation just made it worst is all. I went on another tangent in the middle of the thread. 

Again, forget about SP or any relationships or whatever. I've also been trying to use law of assumption to self change and get rid of this depression. But my state is getting worst even with all the help I can get, and it's been doing so for a while now. I nearly ended my life two weeks ago, and then two weeks before that. I just assumed those feelings would be over by now and used law of assumption to get certain things I wanted, maybe it would help, and I wanted it anyway so why not, if I wanted it it was meant for me so I should get it. 

This has gone way beyond the SP situation at this point, sorry if I didn't make it clearer before and made you waste time. I thought I was being to the point but I guess I wasnt. The time limit is just a consequence of that, it has nothing to do directly with her. 

7/09/2021 1:48 pm  #35

Okay, so you're generally depressed and suicidal and it has nothing to do with an SP, that was just another thing to be depressed about, and it seems like that's been going on for some time. In that case, I think you need to get some professional help. I'm not a therapist, and that's way beyond the scope of any forum.

You may be too depressed to care, but if you have any family or friends or anyone else that cares about you, your suicide would have an impact on them that could forever change their lives in a negative way. It's not just you.

Last edited by Cynthia (7/09/2021 2:15 pm)

7/09/2021 2:25 pm  #36

Yep, I'm aware. Doing the best with what I have at the moment. I feel silly and a bit unconfortable now, so I guess that's probably the end of the thread since there's not much else to talk about. I do appreciate all the time and attention, maybe things will pick up and I'll be able to stick with things without any silly time limits next time around. 

I appreciate all the help, I really do, thank you very much for all the attention and guidance. Sorry I wasn't able to make anything out of it so far. I'm sure a great miracle will happen soon. I enjoyed the interactions and learned from it. 

Last edited by sadman (7/09/2021 2:28 pm)

Board footera