Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2020 1:16 am  #1

SP Success Story-ish : I need clarification here, please.

Here's my story.
I wanted to attract Love. Didn't have a specific person in mind. Just focused on being in love as Neville said and a couple traits I wanted in my partner. I met a guy who's everything I wanted... Except, it looks like he might not be entirely straight. Idk why I manifested this but looks like I did.
Whenever I bring that point, he gets avoidant and even worse, he gets pretty aggressive. To the point, I wonder if what he said to me so far about being in love and attracted to me was genuine. Maybe I am being used and he's just in denial of his sexuality. It happened to other women before.

Our relationship got worse. He resented me because of this but said he still loved me. But this whole situation caused me great emotional pain and stress. I just want to feel safe in my relationship and I don't feel safe in this one so I decided to just leave since I will never know for sure. He accepted the break and I didn't hear much about him since then. Whenever I heard from him, it was pretty negative. But I stopped reacting and focused on myself.

I felt better and decided to manifest Love again but focus on what I want this time, on feeling safe. And he came back into my life. But in a very strange way, like I left him feeling negative about us and now he is back in such a loving mood. Even him says he realizes he might come off as needy but he doesn't know why but he can't fight this urge to be around me, he just adores me. Not a day goes by without him telling me how much he loves me and missed me, he apologized and tells me things like "God I am so in love with you" "I worship you" "If only you knew how much I love you"... He is super affectionate etc.

So, I am confused.

Is he back just because I am in a better place emotionally... Or does it also mean that the Universe is thrusting him back into my life because he is the right one for me?

Because, from my perspective, it doesn't change the fact that there's still a doubt about his sexuality so... I am still not comfortable getting back with him.

Is there a way I can use the Law to have more clarification on this?

Last edited by 143142 (9/22/2020 1:20 am)

9/22/2020 10:11 am  #2

Re: SP Success Story-ish : I need clarification here, please.

I'm happy to help.Β  I do think he came back because you are in a much better place emotionally and grounded.Β  It sounds like you did all the right things by focusing on yourself and attracting love in general.Β  Now, it's up to you what to decide.Β  If you are unsure if you should be with him due to uncertainties about his sexuality, then don't get back together with him until you feel good about the decision.Β  I don't think any one person is "right" for you or meant to be with you.Β  I think we can be happy and in love with MANY different people.Β  So, what excites you? He is doing a lot right, but it sounds like you need more and I wouldn't settle for less.Β  I would feel good about manifesting these current changes and know you can manifest more if you decide to be with him, but know you don't have to be with him too.Β  No one chooses but you.

Hope this helps and wishing you the best xxoo

VeronicaΒ https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/heart.png

143142 wrote:

Here's my story.
I wanted to attract Love. Didn't have a specific person in mind. Just focused on being in love as Neville said and a couple traits I wanted in my partner. I met a guy who's everything I wanted... Except, it looks like he might not be entirely straight. Idk why I manifested this but looks like I did.
Whenever I bring that point, he gets avoidant and even worse, he gets pretty aggressive. To the point, I wonder if what he said to me so far about being in love and attracted to me was genuine. Maybe I am being used and he's just in denial of his sexuality. It happened to other women before.

Our relationship got worse. He resented me because of this but said he still loved me. But this whole situation caused me great emotional pain and stress. I just want to feel safe in my relationship and I don't feel safe in this one so I decided to just leave since I will never know for sure. He accepted the break and I didn't hear much about him since then. Whenever I heard from him, it was pretty negative. But I stopped reacting and focused on myself.

I felt better and decided to manifest Love again but focus on what I want this time, on feeling safe. And he came back into my life. But in a very strange way, like I left him feeling negative about us and now he is back in such a loving mood. Even him says he realizes he might come off as needy but he doesn't know why but he can't fight this urge to be around me, he just adores me. Not a day goes by without him telling me how much he loves me and missed me, he apologized and tells me things like "God I am so in love with you" "I worship you" "If only you knew how much I love you"... He is super affectionate etc.

So, I am confused.

Is he back just because I am in a better place emotionally... Or does it also mean that the Universe is thrusting him back into my life because he is the right one for me?

Because, from my perspective, it doesn't change the fact that there's still a doubt about his sexuality so... I am still not comfortable getting back with him.

Is there a way I can use the Law to have more clarification on this?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Coaching:Β http://www.veronicaisles.com
Self Study Courses:Β http://veronicaisles.teachable.com

9/22/2020 12:32 pm  #3

Re: SP Success Story-ish : I need clarification here, please.

Thanks a lot for your answer, I'll have to think about what to do then.

I'm manifesting what it takes to book a session with you one day.

Last edited by 143142 (9/23/2020 2:43 am)

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com