Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2020 8:41 pm  #1

Broke no contact in a bad way, did I ruin eveything?

I recently had a situation with my SP in which he got mad at me for something and it brought up a lot of things I have bottling up. I ended up sending him a lot of long, emotionally intense messages after he specifically asked for space. The last couple of them he hasn't even read yet. I know I messed up and shouldn't have contacted him but I don't want things to end. We have been in a friends with benefits type of situation, at times bordering a relationship, on and off for a while, and before this hiccup it seemed as though things were going really well but I am really worried I scared him off for good now. Any advice?

*Edit I should add that he has been resistant to being in a relationship and has always liked a LOT of space. Really not the type of guy I should have sent emotionally charged messages to and I know that, but I wasn't thinking straight.

Last edited by cactushugs22 (9/08/2020 8:44 pm)

9/10/2020 3:23 pm  #2

Re: Broke no contact in a bad way, did I ruin eveything?

I'm sorry this happened.  Try not to regret you sent those messages.  I would feel like things can happen in your favor regardless.  Imagine him seeing you in an empathetic way and understanding where you were coming from and how much you value the relationship.  I would freely give him this space and let him come to you.  Envision any walls to be coming down and him being more open to having a relationship with you.

Hope this helps 

Veronica xxoo

cactushugs22 wrote:

I recently had a situation with my SP in which he got mad at me for something and it brought up a lot of things I have bottling up. I ended up sending him a lot of long, emotionally intense messages after he specifically asked for space. The last couple of them he hasn't even read yet. I know I messed up and shouldn't have contacted him but I don't want things to end. We have been in a friends with benefits type of situation, at times bordering a relationship, on and off for a while, and before this hiccup it seemed as though things were going really well but I am really worried I scared him off for good now. Any advice?

*Edit I should add that he has been resistant to being in a relationship and has always liked a LOT of space. Really not the type of guy I should have sent emotionally charged messages to and I know that, but I wasn't thinking straight.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/16/2020 10:36 am  #3

Thank you for replying Veronica. <3 Would you be able to discuss this in greater detail or more generally how to proceed if we have broken the no contact rule in a future video?

9/16/2020 10:38 am  #4

Great idea! I'll mark this down on a list for a future topic for my videos.

Veronica xxoo

cactushugs22 wrote:

Thank you for replying Veronica. <3 Would you be able to discuss this in greater detail or more generally how to proceed if we have broken the no contact rule in a future video?

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera