Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2020 6:48 am  #1

What did I do wrong

Hi, if you someone can tell me what to do....

So my ex and I broke up 2 years but we still talked almost everyday for those 2 years. 3 months ago we started to see eachother again as friends with benefice. Two month ago I found the law of attraction and I started manifesting us being back together, and I thought it was working because he talked to me more and more and when we were seeing eachother it felt really good and could feel that he started to love me again.

But a week ago he told me that he met someone a month ago and that it’s nothing serious yet but he is moving on and not’in love with me anymore.

And I just don’t understand because I thought it was going so good... So now I’m trying no contact and I haven’t talked to him in a week and he hasn’t reach out either...

I’m so lost...

9/03/2020 10:57 am  #2

Re: What did I do wrong

I'm sorry you are feeling lost.  I'm sorry that suddenly things took a turn for the worse.  I wouldn't blame yourself and also try not to panic.  Instead, continue to see yourself as that amazing prize and feel it's his loss (not yours).  I would try to feel like this moment can actually bring you closer together.  Imagine him apologizing and saying he was wrong about this new person.  I would imagine him doing everything possible to make things up to you.  Try to keep this simple and to the point, and then just give it some breathing room to let it be.  In the meantime, feel grateful for anything good you have in your life now and realize how special and amazing you are.  Put all the focus on YOU not wondering about him or trying to fix it.

Hugs xxoo

Veronica

Tiiiffanie wrote:

Hi, if you someone can tell me what to do....

So my ex and I broke up 2 years but we still talked almost everyday for those 2 years. 3 months ago we started to see eachother again as friends with benefice. Two month ago I found the law of attraction and I started manifesting us being back together, and I thought it was working because he talked to me more and more and when we were seeing eachother it felt really good and could feel that he started to love me again.

But a week ago he told me that he met someone a month ago and that it’s nothing serious yet but he is moving on and not’in love with me anymore.

And I just don’t understand because I thought it was going so good... So now I’m trying no contact and I haven’t talked to him in a week and he hasn’t reach out either...

I’m so lost...

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/03/2020 3:14 pm  #3

Re: What did I do wrong

Thank you so much for your answer Veronica, it really helps.

Board footera