Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2020 4:21 pm  #1

Telepathy during RI

Has anybody experienced telepathy during / after RI, in the sense of actually talking with the target, and them replying in what seems to be their own words? Is such a thing even possible? Or am I falling into a trap of confusing my own imagination with them? Am I going crazy here? :D I did notice I was getting way too obsessed with them/RI so toned it down a lot.

If it is a thing, I would assume that it is their subconscious thoughts translated by my subconscious into words, and not direct communication. Or is direct remote conscious "conversation" possible?

I'll just add that the, uhm, techniques I used go way beyond an extra mile compared to the usual stuff described like PW, BWD, MT.. I did really mean everything and had quite pure intentions, though.

8/06/2020 9:58 am  #2

Re: Telepathy during RI

I think a lot of things are possible and it really depends upon how you feel about it.Β  It sounds like you were really connected with the experience, so I would take it as a win.

notalwaysso wrote:

Has anybody experienced telepathy during / after RI, in the sense of actually talking with the target, and them replying in what seems to be their own words? Is such a thing even possible? Or am I falling into a trap of confusing my own imagination with them? Am I going crazy here? :D I did notice I was getting way too obsessed with them/RI so toned it down a lot.

If it is a thing, I would assume that it is their subconscious thoughts translated by my subconscious into words, and not direct communication. Or is direct remote conscious "conversation" possible?

I'll just add that the, uhm, techniques I used go way beyond an extra mile compared to the usual stuff described like PW, BWD, MT.. I did really mean everything and had quite pure intentions, though.

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera