Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2020 10:53 am  #1

To wait or take action?

My SP and I started dating in August 2019. We were in love but he broke up with me in Feb 2020 once because he thought we both may not have sexual chemistry, which is false because we got back together in March on my insistence and we were good in every way, back together in love. Lockdown started, he moved back to his hometown, and then out of the blue broke up with me one month back in June saying he has no feelings for me anymore and just does not love me anymore. I am obviously shattered. I tried convincing him to come back to the city and to spend some tie with me again. He said No he is not planning on coming back anytime soon. By what he has said, and also because he didn't reply to my last text, he is absolutely done with me. It has been 4 weeks of No Contact now.
Following Veronica's 25 day challenge. I am sure he is the one I want, inspite of the feelings of hurt that I am trying to get rid of. To make matters worse, he plans on going to Business school to another country next year. I really want him back but I don't know how to proceed. I know I can't convince him and he has to come back to me of his own accord. But he was just so sure that he is done with me.
Should I text him once next month? Ask him to be normal like friends? Or let the Universe make a way and just wait? he has deleted my number because I cannot see his Display Pic on Whatsapp. I don't know what to do, I feel like time is running out. Ideally I want him to text me first but I can't see that happening. What should I do? I really want the amazing relationship that he and I had and he is a wonderful guy.

7/21/2020 3:07 pm  #2

Re: To wait or take action?

I'm sorry he broke up with you.  I do think you can attract a new start, and I think it's great you decided to do the 25 day challenge and are sure of what you want.  It's time to start connecting with the idea of him being able to be in love with you.  Not as someone you convince to do this, but rather someone who actually feels this way.  Connect with any moments that you knew you were in love, for example - what it felt like at the beginning.

I wouldn't plan to text him once next month - because that's almost like saying that he won't do it, or that all next month will remain the same and be in lack.  Time isn't running out, and it doesn't matter if he deleted your number.  He can find a way to get in touch with you, but it's time to start having him miss you and realize what he lost - instead of begging to have him be in your world.  You don't want to do this physically or vibrationally.

Focus on YOU.  What it feels like to know you are amazing.  To know you deserve to have mutual love.  To also be in love with life.  Let him have some breathing room to resolve whatever issues he has going on.  Believe he can make good decisions.  Believe he can also miss how things were at the beginning and regret ever pushing you away.

Veronica xxoo

Sel wrote:

My SP and I started dating in August 2019. We were in love but he broke up with me in Feb 2020 once because he thought we both may not have sexual chemistry, which is false because we got back together in March on my insistence and we were good in every way, back together in love. Lockdown started, he moved back to his hometown, and then out of the blue broke up with me one month back in June saying he has no feelings for me anymore and just does not love me anymore. I am obviously shattered. I tried convincing him to come back to the city and to spend some tie with me again. He said No he is not planning on coming back anytime soon. By what he has said, and also because he didn't reply to my last text, he is absolutely done with me. It has been 4 weeks of No Contact now.
Following Veronica's 25 day challenge. I am sure he is the one I want, inspite of the feelings of hurt that I am trying to get rid of. To make matters worse, he plans on going to Business school to another country next year. I really want him back but I don't know how to proceed. I know I can't convince him and he has to come back to me of his own accord. But he was just so sure that he is done with me.
Should I text him once next month? Ask him to be normal like friends? Or let the Universe make a way and just wait? he has deleted my number because I cannot see his Display Pic on Whatsapp. I don't know what to do, I feel like time is running out. Ideally I want him to text me first but I can't see that happening. What should I do? I really want the amazing relationship that he and I had and he is a wonderful guy.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/21/2020 3:19 pm  #3

Sel wrote:

No! Do nothing to try to manipulate the situation outwardly. I hope you can see that that has not been working and has made things worse. This is because what has been going on in your mind has been creating your outward circumstances. There is no universe outside you that is going to decide anything for you. You are the operant power, not anything outside you, but it doesn't operate itself. You've got to do that part, and Neville will explain that. You do it all in your imagination because that is what is creating what is going on in the outside.

I strongly recommend that you listen to Neville, in particular Mental Diets, How to Use Your Imagination, and the Secret of Imagining as a good introduction, and which takes less than an hour altogether. I also highly recommend that you read his books, which you can find free online, or they don't cost very much to buy. I've got them on kindle, and they weren't expensive.

The link below is the only youtube channel I listen to because it is all in Neville's voice, and I'd rather hear him than somebody else reading his words.

https://m.youtube.com/user/100kwatt

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/22/2020 2:10 am  #4

Oh okay. Yes it makes sense to not text him again. But It's just that there is so much I want to talk to him about, so much I want to ask him about, I want to know what is going on with his B school Ivy League applications, his family etc. I am controlling myself and not texting. I miss him and I miss talking to him. I am  trying to imagine having conversations with him. So I should focus and believe that he will reach out to me correct? 
That little doubt of What if he does not? keeps popping up in my head. I am trying to quite that voice down but it is just so difficult. 
Thank you for the youtube link! Shall watch it

Last edited by Sel (7/22/2020 2:12 am)

7/22/2020 2:40 am  #5

Sel wrote:

Oh okay. Yes it makes sense to not text him again. But It's just that there is so much I want to talk to him about, so much I want to ask him about, I want to know what is going on with his B school Ivy League applications, his family etc. I am controlling myself and not texting. I miss him and I miss talking to him. I am  trying to imagine having conversations with him. So I should focus and believe that he will reach out to me correct? 
That little doubt of What if he does not? keeps popping up in my head. I am trying to quite that voice down but it is just so difficult. 
Thank you for the youtube link! Shall watch it

Whatever your ultimate desire is, go straight to the end and stay there in your imagination, making it as vividly real as possible, like you are experiencing it right now and like you have it right now. Live it in your mind. All possibilities exist, so choose only the one you want. Make it the ideal, what it is that you really want, not what you think it is possible for you to have. Feel the way you would feel if that desire was already an accomplished fact. Believe that your sustained imaginal acts create facts because they, in fact, do. The communication with him will have to fall into place along with everything else. Don't worry about how and when this will happen, just have faith that it will and be patient. Neville explains all of this.

7/23/2020 2:03 am  #6

I did watch the videos. Thanks Cynthia. The Imagination video helped. I am trying to imagine that I am already living with him. I guess I am just having trouble believing that he misses me or will feel about me again of his own accord. The urge to text him is really strong, but like Veronica said I should not text him next month either and just believe that he will. Will update if he does contact me. Even as I type these words that small niggling voice of doubt pops up and says He said he is done so his feelings are gone etc. I am trying really hard to stop those doubting voices and just imagine him and me on dates instead and going home together. I just don't know how to consistently keep the unwavering faith that he will contact me

7/23/2020 2:18 am  #7

Sel wrote:

I did watch the videos. Thanks Cynthia. The Imagination video helped. I am trying to imagine that I am already living with him. I guess I am just having trouble believing that he misses me or will feel about me again of his own accord. The urge to text him is really strong, but like Veronica said I should not text him next month either and just believe that he will. Will update if he does contact me. Even as I type these words that small niggling voice of doubt pops up and says He said he is done so his feelings are gone etc. I am trying really hard to stop those doubting voices and just imagine him and me on dates instead and going home together. I just don't know how to consistently keep the unwavering faith that he will contact me

If you need some success stories to give you some confidence, there are some great ones on the Neville reddit. So many people have felt like they've lost a person forever for one reason or another, but when they have followed Neville's teachings they've got that person back. There are a couple of really good ones where they go into detail about what they did and didn't do. You've just got to have faith, be patient, persevere, live in the end, and not worry. You don't have to be perfect at all times, either. There have been some people who messed up very badly, felt that they had done everything wrong, but pulled themselves together and succeeded in the end.

7/23/2020 10:01 am  #8

I did read the reddit threat. Thanks This is encouraging. Do you have any tips on how to deal with hurt feelings? i find myself getting mad at my SP for the way he broke up and how callously I feel he  behaved. and some of the things he said, I have tired letting go of all the negative things he said. But sometimes I get these tiny bursts of anger. How do I deal with those ? While still trying to live in the end.

7/23/2020 11:06 am  #9

Sel wrote:

I did read the reddit threat. Thanks This is encouraging. Do you have any tips on how to deal with hurt feelings? i find myself getting mad at my SP for the way he broke up and how callously I feel he  behaved. and some of the things he said, I have tired letting go of all the negative things he said. But sometimes I get these tiny bursts of anger. How do I deal with those ? While still trying to live in the end.

I have felt the same way about someone, and initially I did the ho'oponopono prayer, which did help a lot, at least for awhile. Since then, though, what has probably helped me a lot more is learning about Neville's concept of everybody being you pushed out. If you haven't listened to his Mental Diets, that should help you understand it. It's always easy to blame the other person - been there, done that - but when you really think about what has happened and realise that in some way you have been/are unwittingly creating that situation yourself, you also realise you have the power to change that from within yourself.  What we experience on the outside is all coming from within, we just don't know that. Virtually everybody is taught the very opposite from birth, so how could we know any differently until somebody who knows better teaches us?

Board footera