Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2020 4:13 am  #1

Need Help On How To Progress From Here....want my SP badly

Hey All.....This is Kriyah, from India. I'll try and keep my story short here. 
Last year i was working with a guy, lets call him "S". I was really attracted to him but we never talked about anything apart from work related stuff. One day I gathered enough courage and asked him out. He couldn't make it that day as he was going out of town. Next week it was him who asked me out with another friend of his. I don't know what took over me that day but I kept quiet most of the time. But I really really felt those butterfies in my stomach. After that day every time I asked him out, he happened to have some plans or the other. One night I asked him if he was single and he said yes. He even said that he couldn't make it in the last few weeks, he'd liek to go for a movie some time later. I was soooooo happy and I really felt like he liked me. Then few weeks later, I was a little drunk and finally ended up proposing him. He said he wasn't looking for a relationship and we can be friends. 
Since then, it's always me who ends up texting him. Previously, atleast he used to reply to my messages. Now, he doesn't even reply. I've tried ignoring....I've tried moving on.....I've tried guided manifestations even. Nothing is working as of now. I really really want him to like me, to be with me and everything. But somehow I'm just not able to manifest that.
Can someone here please help me or guide me as to how I can turn the situation from here????? Do I still have a chance to get him to like me????
Also, do let me know if you ever faced anything like this and how you managed to get the guy you wanted. That'd be really helpful too.
Gosh....I sound so desperate to manifest him and I know that's negative energy. I just need to control my emotions and get him to be with me. Someone please help 

7/21/2020 3:33 pm  #2

Re: Need Help On How To Progress From Here....want my SP badly

Kriyah wrote:

Hey All.....This is Kriyah, from India. I'll try and keep my story short here. 
Last year i was working with a guy, lets call him "S". I was really attracted to him but we never talked about anything apart from work related stuff. One day I gathered enough courage and asked him out. He couldn't make it that day as he was going out of town. Next week it was him who asked me out with another friend of his. I don't know what took over me that day but I kept quiet most of the time. But I really really felt those butterfies in my stomach. After that day every time I asked him out, he happened to have some plans or the other. One night I asked him if he was single and he said yes. He even said that he couldn't make it in the last few weeks, he'd liek to go for a movie some time later. I was soooooo happy and I really felt like he liked me. Then few weeks later, I was a little drunk and finally ended up proposing him. He said he wasn't looking for a relationship and we can be friends. 
Since then, it's always me who ends up texting him. Previously, atleast he used to reply to my messages. Now, he doesn't even reply. I've tried ignoring....I've tried moving on.....I've tried guided manifestations even. Nothing is working as of now. I really really want him to like me, to be with me and everything. But somehow I'm just not able to manifest that.
Can someone here please help me or guide me as to how I can turn the situation from here????? Do I still have a chance to get him to like me????
Also, do let me know if you ever faced anything like this and how you managed to get the guy you wanted. That'd be really helpful too.
Gosh....I sound so desperate to manifest him and I know that's negative energy. I just need to control my emotions and get him to be with me. Someone please help 

I'm going to mostly copy what I just told somebody else because it's just as relevant to you. Do nothing to try to manipulate the situation outwardly. I hope you can see that that has not been working and has made things worse. This is because what has been going on in your mind has been creating your outward circumstances. There is no universe outside you that is going to decide anything for you. You are the operant power, not anything outside you, but it doesn't operate itself. You've got to do that part, and Neville will explain that. You do it all in your imagination because that is what is creating what is going on in the outside.

I strongly recommend that you listen to Neville, in particular Mental Diets, How to Use Your Imagination, and the Secret of Imagining as a good introduction, and which takes less than an hour altogether. I also highly recommend that you read his books, which you can find free online, or they don't cost very much to buy. I've got them on kindle, and they weren't expensive.

The link below is the only youtube channel I listen to because it is all in Neville's voice, and I'd rather hear him than somebody else reading his words.

I could tell you about quite a few cases that may have seemed hopeless or impossible and had happy endings, but suffice it to say that many such cases exist and that time doesn't matter, distance doesn't matter, and external appearances don't matter.

https://m.youtube.com/user/100kwatt

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/22/2020 1:00 am  #3

Re: Need Help On How To Progress From Here....want my SP badly

Your title says you are in need. You have to mentally go to the state of having him. Be in a receiving mode. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera