Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2020 7:30 am  #1

wiered happenings :)

Hi
Don't know what's going on!
I am not out of my own control. This love story made me awakened till the height of being a psychic. 
I do follow my regular protocol as this taught me how to live life. You can refer my posts under Neville here 
on this forum. Haha.. honestly, not following everything I learnt 100% daily, But now am also helping others as
I have my successes in other areas, I have totally changed , I have my schedule made by myself. 

Last 1 week, felt like relax ! :-O I don't know from where this came or my energy since years in it!
I felt am not stretching myself and coming out of this !! And then , I enjoyed outside bike rides which became
rare after my scooty sold few months back. And I am feeling as I used to feel at the time of my SP came in my life. 
Relax, enjoying life with nature, shopping, my own time Enjoying movies ! Air around, clouds in the air sound and feel like that !

Then, last 2 days am feeling doing nothing but still not thinking anything negative / positive about wedding / SP etc. Simply I am being myself, wrapped up in a showl , enjoying on bed, seeing beautiful trees swinging with air EXACTLY before we met 1st time ! :-O

Then, today what I am feeling is very strange for me. I read success stories, saw videos. I always thought, I can't ever say like this. But today I am feeling this, so writing here, let's note what happens next .. Lol  

I am feeling, I became over controlled, bit aggressive and talkative like old days is good. I did not meditate at my fixed time, but I could literally SLEEP in afternoon, it was like -- tension, will , learning, application, courage. Knowing that you are correct. I said to my god,  " oooooooooooooooo - pls do the best for me. quick. I wana get out of this situation, pls. Like head was full with something, I talked with god and emptied and I could SLEEP in afternoon , literally I see myself like - a child sleeping after so much of physical tiredness. I think, this is " Surrender " in true way. My inside did this. So , I could feel this peace which was not consciously done. 

Guys, I also learnt few things sharing for those with whom it will resonate. I suffered, I decided to help all true lovers and innocents as much as I can. I wish to god blessings for all. I wish no one should suffer what I have suffered. My following few lines of lessons took me years. May it serve everyone's time

1. No matter what you do, people have to say from both sides. Good and Bad. You will simply get tossed. Don't let anyone judge you, even parents, SP. cz ppl change with time. You have to be your own, choose what's good for you. Take responsibility of your life and SHOW that you are very happy. 
2. Ladies are jealous, advice seekers, advice givers. SO, I wana say all ladies here, let's be true love. Not into these 3 categories commonly seen & stay AWAY from these 3 categories. Veronica's teaching / Other professional teachings are good. They will tell you their knowledge, accepting or not is your part. Advice givers will make you under their impact and control your life so that everytime anything happens, you will go to her only
3. If you go to person , who is asking you to explain problem till he understands and agrees, STAY AwAY. you will repeat , remember bad memories and make bad story of problem which will activate problem within where LOA and meditations teaching us to DELETE the problem from within. Think good, change your mental conversation - is what neville teaches
4. Keep manifesting, IMAGINATION creates reality. Sit calmly, write your problem on piece of paper when you are feeling more questions coming up / feelings coming up. Then you will feel better as you have transferred energy. Read it as a 3rd person, and now think - what's the solution of this ? Then , start from the end - Neville  
Visualize, feel, repeat -- untill it comes into reality. Don't tell anyone unless it comes into reality. 

THIS IS THE LAW. It MUST wORK. 

Lots of love to all self loving beings here

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

7/13/2020 12:37 pm  #2

Re: wiered happenings :)

Great thoughts, thanks for sharing 

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi
Don't know what's going on!
I am not out of my own control. This love story made me awakened till the height of being a psychic. 
I do follow my regular protocol as this taught me how to live life. You can refer my posts under Neville here 
on this forum. Haha.. honestly, not following everything I learnt 100% daily, But now am also helping others as
I have my successes in other areas, I have totally changed , I have my schedule made by myself. 

Last 1 week, felt like relax ! :-O I don't know from where this came or my energy since years in it!
I felt am not stretching myself and coming out of this !! And then , I enjoyed outside bike rides which became
rare after my scooty sold few months back. And I am feeling as I used to feel at the time of my SP came in my life. 
Relax, enjoying life with nature, shopping, my own time Enjoying movies ! Air around, clouds in the air sound and feel like that !

Then, last 2 days am feeling doing nothing but still not thinking anything negative / positive about wedding / SP etc. Simply I am being myself, wrapped up in a showl , enjoying on bed, seeing beautiful trees swinging with air EXACTLY before we met 1st time ! :-O

Then, today what I am feeling is very strange for me. I read success stories, saw videos. I always thought, I can't ever say like this. But today I am feeling this, so writing here, let's note what happens next .. Lol  

I am feeling, I became over controlled, bit aggressive and talkative like old days is good. I did not meditate at my fixed time, but I could literally SLEEP in afternoon, it was like -- tension, will , learning, application, courage. Knowing that you are correct. I said to my god,  " oooooooooooooooo - pls do the best for me. quick. I wana get out of this situation, pls. Like head was full with something, I talked with god and emptied and I could SLEEP in afternoon , literally I see myself like - a child sleeping after so much of physical tiredness. I think, this is " Surrender " in true way. My inside did this. So , I could feel this peace which was not consciously done. 

Guys, I also learnt few things sharing for those with whom it will resonate. I suffered, I decided to help all true lovers and innocents as much as I can. I wish to god blessings for all. I wish no one should suffer what I have suffered. My following few lines of lessons took me years. May it serve everyone's time

1. No matter what you do, people have to say from both sides. Good and Bad. You will simply get tossed. Don't let anyone judge you, even parents, SP. cz ppl change with time. You have to be your own, choose what's good for you. Take responsibility of your life and SHOW that you are very happy. 
2. Ladies are jealous, advice seekers, advice givers. SO, I wana say all ladies here, let's be true love. Not into these 3 categories commonly seen & stay AWAY from these 3 categories. Veronica's teaching / Other professional teachings are good. They will tell you their knowledge, accepting or not is your part. Advice givers will make you under their impact and control your life so that everytime anything happens, you will go to her only
3. If you go to person , who is asking you to explain problem till he understands and agrees, STAY AwAY. you will repeat , remember bad memories and make bad story of problem which will activate problem within where LOA and meditations teaching us to DELETE the problem from within. Think good, change your mental conversation - is what neville teaches
4. Keep manifesting, IMAGINATION creates reality. Sit calmly, write your problem on piece of paper when you are feeling more questions coming up / feelings coming up. Then you will feel better as you have transferred energy. Read it as a 3rd person, and now think - what's the solution of this ? Then , start from the end - Neville  
Visualize, feel, repeat -- untill it comes into reality. Don't tell anyone unless it comes into reality. 

THIS IS THE LAW. It MUST wORK. 

Lots of love to all self loving beings here

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera