Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 10:37 pm  #31

Re: How to manifest Phonecall or break NC

It depends exactly where your fears are.. In what context are you releasing resistance?
What exactly is it that you are fighting in your mind about your situation?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 10:51 pm  #32

Cherished wrote:

It depends exactly where your fears are.. In what context are you releasing resistance?
What exactly is it that you are fighting in your mind about your situation?

Well, I think the resistance is there is someone else I think and based on the last conversation we had, I replay it and sometimes makes me feel like he is really over me. In the past, we broke up and he responded to my loa methods fast now for months he is stubborn.

2/22/2016 10:54 pm  #33

So you're fearful he is over you perhaps? When you focus on the fact that you create deliberately, then other people can't really resist you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/22/2016 11:05 pm  #34

Cherished wrote:

So you're fearful he is over you perhaps? When you focus on the fact that you create deliberately, then other people can't really resist you.

I guess I am.

2/23/2016 12:22 am  #35

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Shy wrote:

I need some good advice to attract a phonecall especially from my guy or to break NC because for months he has not contacted me. I've been visualising and RSng him too.

Hi Shy,

I don't mean to be rude here but I don't see the point in attracting a phone call or breaking NC.

If you're looking at all the months that has passed and feel a need to have him back, it could just make it worse.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to just keep visualizing and getting into the feelings of confidence, love, and peace, not to force anything, but to enjoy those feelings?

Wouldn't it be better to take your time being single to feel better, irregardless of whether he's here or not?

If you think and feel from the end goal of the love and happiness you seek, feeling those feelings now, wouldn't that help go from need to having (peace)? And if you believe you and him will get back together, isn't that belief enough?

Maybe he might send a letter or an email or a text, maybe you might meet up somewhere, or maybe you might even call him. But focusing on the how (like a phone call) tends to make us anxious and doubtful, so focus on something that feels better (like the end goal of actually being happy and feeling love). Everything else has a way of falling in place.

Eh, just my opinion anyway.
Β 

Thanks Roosevelt . Makes sense. Though I created this topic two months ago lol and I'm not focusing on phonecall now. As you suggested, I've been doing the same and following Neville teachings Now. I liked your success stories you mentioned on the forum and also it build my faith. Thanks a lot.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

2/23/2016 3:14 am  #36

I also caved in and sent him a text as I was waiting for him to break NC. Throughout the relationship, I was the one who initiated conversations so a couple of days ago, I got the urge to finally text him. It may or may not have been the Universe who told me, but to be honest I always doubted he would text first so I did.Β 

I wasn't expecting us to get back together right away but he did suggest we meet for coffee and we did. I used Laney Steven's technique for the first time and he did show a lot of remorse for what he did. I didn't get an apology but I think the remorse and him telling me that he did feel guilty already shows that he is apologetic in some ways.Β 

But I believe that if you are willing to break NC on your control, it should be at a point where you are not afraid of the outcome. When I broke it, I was not afraid. I actually was expecting a positive response from him, and I got it. Maybe others have different opinions on this though.

Board footera