Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 4:36 pm  #21

Re: How to manifest Phonecall or break NC

Cherished wrote:

It all comes down to your resistance. And I KNOW it's frustrating to hear that. But anyone who has heel doing this for a while and still has yet to hear from their love is resisting that energy in some way.

Try to find relief in that - Yay, I just have to clean this upmarket little more and BOOM-in comes my love!!!! Because it's true. Now the tricky part is to find the trigger- what is it that keeps you back subconsciously? We need to grab those resistant thoughts and try to soften them. If you were completely free, happy, joyous, living in the flow of alignment, loving yourself and adoring the magic around you- I PROMISE your love would be right there with you. You are that powerful, but you have to release all of the resistance that holds you back.

Very well said!

2/22/2016 6:10 pm  #22

Shy wrote:

I need some good advice to attract a phonecall especially from my guy or to break NC because for months he has not contacted me. I've been visualising and RSng him too.

Hi Shy,

I don't mean to be rude here but I don't see the point in attracting a phone call or breaking NC.

If you're looking at all the months that has passed and feel a need to have him back, it could just make it worse.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to just keep visualizing and getting into the feelings of confidence, love, and peace, not to force anything, but to enjoy those feelings?

Wouldn't it be better to take your time being single to feel better, irregardless of whether he's here or not?

If you think and feel from the end goal of the love and happiness you seek, feeling those feelings now, wouldn't that help go from need to having (peace)? And if you believe you and him will get back together, isn't that belief enough?

Maybe he might send a letter or an email or a text, maybe you might meet up somewhere, or maybe you might even call him. But focusing on the how (like a phone call) tends to make us anxious and doubtful, so focus on something that feels better (like the end goal of actually being happy and feeling love). Everything else has a way of falling in place.

Eh, just my opinion anyway.

2/22/2016 8:29 pm  #23

Cherished wrote:

It all comes down to your resistance. And I KNOW it's frustrating to hear that. But anyone who has heel doing this for a while and still has yet to hear from their love is resisting that energy in some way..

The MOST frustrating thing! I've been using LOA to get my guy back since the end of December and so far I've been seeing signs (or what I take as signs) so I'm hopeful that it means he's coming! Don't know how long its taken some other to get their person.. but DAMN... resistance... what am I resisting?!!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/22/2016 8:31 pm  #24

big_blue wrote:

Cherished wrote:

It all comes down to your resistance. And I KNOW it's frustrating to hear that. But anyone who has heel doing this for a while and still has yet to hear from their love is resisting that energy in some way..

The MOST frustrating thing! I've been using LOA to get my guy back since the end of December and so far I've been seeing signs (or what I take as signs) so I'm hopeful that it means he's coming! Don't know how long its taken some other to get their person.. but DAMN... resistance... what am I resisting?!!

Frustration is resistance in and of itself.. 😁

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/22/2016 8:42 pm  #25

I suppose it boils down to really understanding what resistance is, and how to avoid it. I've continued to live my life -- hell I haven't heard from my guy for 2 years -- and all this LOA stuff is getting me excited about his return. So, maybe I don't know what exactly I'm doing wrong, or that its only been 2 months since I've been attracting him back!

Patience is a virtue, right? 

Believe, Josh Groban

2/22/2016 8:44 pm  #26

No, you don't even need patience. Patience means waiting, which in itself attracts more waiting. What you have to develop intead is expectation. Instead of trying to attract, you need to switch it up into expectation mode. It's done. They are yours. Full stop. Feel the difference?

Feel it in your soul..

2/22/2016 8:50 pm  #27

I do. 

So telling myself to be patient while he returns is (because you can't put a 'when' to the universe) actually hurting the situation? Is waiting resistance? 

Believe, Josh Groban

2/22/2016 8:54 pm  #28

It depends what you mean by waiting. If you're happily going about your life, having a great time with the expectation that soon your life will come back begging for reconciliation, then you're gold! If you're waiting and yearning and missing them and wondering and stalking- those behaviours are not at all conducive in attracting the circumstances you want. Like attracts like. So an abundant, joyful life being lived out will attract more joy and abundance. And a life of misery or sadness will only attract more of the same.

Feel it in your soul..

2/22/2016 9:01 pm  #29

I'm continuing living my life.. even dated other guys. I do not yearn for him, its more of a 'how well he'll compliment my life' type of thing. I have stalked -- but am getting MUCH better at not doing that. Just need to go from patience to HE'S MINE mindset.

Thank you, Cherished for helping me. I appreciate it! (:

Believe, Josh Groban

2/22/2016 9:33 pm  #30

Cherished wrote:

It all comes down to your resistance.  And I KNOW it's frustrating to hear that.  But anyone who has heel doing this for a while and still has yet to hear from their love is resisting that energy in some way. 

Try to find relief in that - Yay,  I just have to clean this upmarket little more and BOOM-in comes my love!!!! Because it's true.  Now the tricky part is to find the trigger- what is it that keeps you back subconsciously? We need to grab those resistant thoughts and try to soften them. If you were completely free, happy, joyous, living in the flow of alignment, loving yourself and adoring the magic around you- I PROMISE your love would be right there with you. You are that powerful, but you have to release all of the resistance that holds you back.

I know this has been answered by you a lot but how can you best let go of this resistance? Actionable step?

Board footera