Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2015 4:19 am  #1

How to manifest Phonecall or break NC

I need some good advice to attract a phonecall especially from my guy or to break NC because for months he has not contacted me. I've been visualising and RSng him too.

P.S : Old post. I don't know How to change the Heading because It's quite old post and I'm already at good place, so Just mentioning it here.

Last edited by Shy (2/23/2016 12:17 am)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

12/23/2015 4:34 am  #2

Re: How to manifest Phonecall or break NC

I am in the same situation, would reeally need advise too

12/23/2015 8:33 am  #3

I broke the NC after weeks of not hearing from him. My guy has a habit of NC and being overly consumed with life. Last week I broke the NC fully with the intensions that I would be ok with whatever the outcome was. Which lead him to him offering to see me and spend time with me. He even apologized and all I did was say hi.
However, only break it if you feel right and totally prepared for whatever outcome.

12/23/2015 9:35 am  #4

I'm also a little confused on this. What if you're in a NC mode and you're positive that they will be the first to contact you and so you don't want anything to disrupt that vibration, so is it okay for you to go offline only to that person on facebook? or no?Β 

12/23/2015 10:05 am  #5

Well I wouldn't personally block or go offline to that person to create more of the no contact. I also would not try to stalk their Facebook or social media pages, because sometimes it doesnt encourage the reality we want to visulaize.
Keep working with the visulizations, keep being positive and focusing on unconditional love. Remember unconditional love would not worry about the outcome if the person replies or not, unconditional love doesn't worry if it feels right or not to do an inspired action. You are doing it from pure love energy and you are sure you cannot fail.

12/23/2015 12:21 pm  #6

Berryluv wrote:

I broke the NC after weeks of not hearing from him. My guy has a habit of NC and being overly consumed with life. Last week I broke the NC fully with the intensions that I would be ok with whatever the outcome was. Which lead him to him offering to see me and spend time with me. He even apologized and all I did was say hi.
However, only break it if you feel right and totally prepared for whatever outcome.

It's him who created this NC wall between us. Even I have tried to talk to him months ago but he blocked me so I don't know what to do.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

12/23/2015 12:40 pm  #7

Safety Pin wrote:

I'm also a little confused on this. What if you're in a NC mode and you're positive that they will be the first to contact you and so you don't want anything to disrupt that vibration, so is it okay for you to go offline only to that person on facebook? or no?Β 

Β 
Well, if you're positive then I don't think you'd be worrying about being offline or not πŸ™Š The Universe can and will deliver it better than you can imagine. If we're talking about FB here, he might post on your wall or if Instagram, maybe a DM! you never know! so, taking action with him in mind like this shows a bit of doubt - go offline cause you're going offline, unless it makes you feel better to go offline just for him! I used to do that with someone else and I felt relief, but eventually I just unfriended them cause they were toxic. Do what makes you feel better but don't limit yourself or do it so they'll notice.

12/23/2015 12:51 pm  #8

The best advice I can give about NC is just act normal. Pretend your ex is not your ex but just a casual acquaintance. Would you stalk a casual acquaintance? Would you worry about if they can see you online or not? Would you constantly think about when they're going to text you back? Would you harass them? No of course not, that's weird. That's not normal. Stop acting like a crazy person lol Before you do anything just think to yourself "Would I do this if I barely knew this person?" if the answer is no, then don't do it. Relaaaaaax.

As far as attracting a phone call, I have trouble with that as well. But what has REALLY helped me break NC is just imagining them in a relationship with me. When I think of a specific text it tends not to work for me so instead I go a bit more general and imagine us kissing and touching and him telling me what I want to hear. If we are going to be together again, inevitably, he HAS to text me lol So that's how I attract contact with him. If we're going to get married he'll have to contact me eventually hahaΒ 

12/23/2015 12:56 pm  #9

This is a good success story in which the girl contacted the guy after months

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/discussion?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A1493984

12/23/2015 1:07 pm  #10

That's a good reference Blessedck, and just what I too needed to hear. I was going to start a topic similar to that one.

Board footera