Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2020 6:33 pm  #1

My SP journey and feeling like I’m doing the opposite

So originally my SP when I first started seeing him told me he didn’t wanna relationship but then we did a pretty good job of acting like we’re in a relationship. He asked me to leave my toothbrush there which I haven’t got the opportunity to do yet, we were holding hands, kissing, sleeping together etc we still sleep together and hang out, and talk all the time. He’s changed out emoji in messenger from the thumbs up to Kissy lips.

However, I don’t know if I’m just being impatient for the manifestation to occur or whether it’s me working through all my doubts and fears and insecurities that are getting in the way. But I noticed that he’s less physically affectionate and he’s also posting things up online about how he’s happy being single This really started happening because about a week or so ago when I discovered this process it was catalysed by me wanting to dump him and him refusing to be dumped. It was over me wanting more and him telling me that he didn’t want that…

I only really started this particular law of attraction process about a week or so ago as I wasn’t aware that you could manifest a specific person. I certainly was not aware that everybody is you pushed out either.

This morning he didn’t even hug me before he got in the shower and I left. I might just be reading too much into the action all the circumstance but I am so stressed out about not doing this right because I really want this to happen.

Maybe I’m blocking the process and I’m not allowing. And maybe I am still leading from insecurity and fear which I’m doing my best to change all the belief systems around that And set the new intentions.

Any insight or advice appreciated.

Last edited by Ariesnorthnode (1/24/2020 6:35 pm)

Board footera