Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2019 7:27 pm  #1

could use some advice on how to see my sp as a better person

So like a lot of people here, I'm working on manifesting a specific person lmao. I won't go into details, but basically we had a falling out and my current focus is on trying to manifest her reaching out to apologize and reconcile.

One thing I see with Veronica and a lot of LOA coaches is that they emphasize self love and taking the person off the pedestal above all else. And this is absolutely great advice that has helped me a lot! However, I'm having the opposite problem: I now see my SP as someone who's too cowardly to approach me now.

I fully believe she loves me, admires me as a person, misses me and knows how badly she hurt me, but feels so guilty about the situation that she's keeping the bridge burned out of shame. Which is still a limiting belief, and I feel bad for judging her as a person! So I'm just wondering: how does one start changing beliefs when they're mostly about the other person, rather than about oneself?

12/12/2019 6:00 am  #2

Re: could use some advice on how to see my sp as a better person

I'm copying another message here, but it is essentially the same thing I would say to you:

I'd suggest you spend some time looking at Neville Goddard and his teachings. There is a Neville sub-board here, but you couldn't do much better than search, read and study posts by Cynthia who has posted some good links and told her own story several times.Β 

This will also encourage you to think positively and use your imagination in the right way, rather than on limited beliefs.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/15/2019 2:10 am  #3

Re: could use some advice on how to see my sp as a better person

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'm copying another message here, but it is essentially the same thing I would say to you:

I'd suggest you spend some time looking at Neville Goddard and his teachings. There is a Neville sub-board here, but you couldn't do much better than search, read and study posts by Cynthia who has posted some good links and told her own story several times.Β 

This will also encourage you to think positively and use your imagination in the right way, rather than on limited beliefs.Β 

The video Cynthia linked was definitely helpful! I've been working on keeping an eye on my thoughts in general for the past few days and making sure they're not in conflict with this thing I'm manifesting... which I've noticed there's a lot, but I've been feeling better every day, so I'll take it as a sign I'm getting better at it πŸ‘Œ

Board footera