Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2019 4:57 am  #1

How would you like to see the forum improved?

I've noticed a distinct lack of interaction recently on here (which makes me wonder how many replies this will get). However, I would like to know how you think the forum could be improved. I seem to be the only moderator that does any moderating, for a start. What about topics covered? Less focus on getting exes back, or not? Thoughts please. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/09/2019 3:10 pm  #2

Re: How would you like to see the forum improved?

I haven’t posted in awhile.  Been pretty busy and forgot the forum.     I do feel, the board should be about more than just ex back.  But let’s be honest, unless if the forum finds more people who care about other topics.  This forum will always be about getting ex back.  I bet 95 percent of the people here are for it

12/10/2019 8:11 pm  #3

Re: How would you like to see the forum improved?

I think you're flogging a dead horse. There is no 'seeming' about it, PrettyFlamingo, you have been the only moderator doing any moderating for sometime, the only one doing anything administrative on this forum, and if not for you, irrelevant, senseless posts, and advertising would probably never be removed. Why even have the other names listed? Two of them are long gone, not having even been logged in for a minimum of more than 1 1/2 years, and the other one has never done any moderating at all from what I have seen. Veronica has displayed such apathy and indifference to this forum with her name on it for so long now (which anyone can get for free, by the way), having to be asked and even told to participate in it, that it is not surprising that there is general apathy and indifference and lack of participation. Since I joined this forum over 2 1/2 years ago, when I came looking for success stories and left one of my own, which had nothing to do with a person or getting an 'ex' back, a topic which has never been of any interest to me, virtually all of her posts have been self-promotion or making inane comments like 'Today is a great day to pet your cat,' which is not at all helpful to anyone seeking to learn about conscious creation. What I don't quite understand is why there has been an increase in the number of primarily new posters, supposedly seeking advice, often claiming they are desperate for it, who then never come back to read replies. Perhaps it is just another extension of the apathy and indifference further permeating this forum.

Most of the time when people come here to post, it's almost always about wanting an 'ex' back and it appears that they have gone straight to writing their usually lengthy 'backstory' without ever even attempting to use the search function first. So many of them seem to think that their situation is so unique that it requires some special, exclusive solution, but not only is that not true, but there isn't any such exclusive special solution for anything. It is all the same principle. There is really no need for different topics as far as conscious creation goes, but it could be a productive thing to have separate topics for success stories in which people told about what they have consciously created, with specifics as to the how and results, such as the letters written to Neville that he published in his book The Law and the Promise, that could give other people guidance and confidence that they could also achieve the results they sought. However, I don't think most people would read anything that doesn't have something to do with getting an 'ex' back. All you have to do is to compare the number of views on any other subject to the 'ex' back ones, and even someone who got nothing more than a text message and then nothing further beyond that has got more views than a non-'ex' back success story. I don't know how many times I have told people it is the same principle, and applying this in other areas can give you more confidence.  Just last week I ordered something on the Monday that wasn't supposed to arrive until the Thursday, and I got 2 emails both stating that, but I needed it urgently, imagined that briefly, and it arrived overnight, the next morning. Not only did it come overnight, but in the morning, which almost never happens, and at 10, which is even rarer. Usually the post doesn't come until mid-afternoon or later. That made me feel very powerful.

Sadly, I don't think this will ever be much more than an 'ex' back forum due to how most people arrive here, which is by finding videos by a self-proclaimed loa coach when searching youtube for how to get an 'ex' back who can't even be bothered with her own forum, so frankly, why should those of us who have made a major contribution here for years, consistently replying to at least many hundreds of posts and to at least as many private messages, keep it going for her FOR FREE? Really, enough is enough.

Having said all that, a forum is certainly not necessary and is probably more of a hindrance than a help in many cases due to all of the negativity from so many people expressing their hopelessness, fears, doubts, worries, etc. which is the last thing people at a low point in their life need to read. Reading so much of that sort of thing has even had a negative impact on me, it gets to me after a while too, and I'm very strong-minded and strong-willed and that's not easy to do to me. Long before the internet ever came to be, back in Neville's day, it was easier to consciously create things because people would read books on the subject and/or go to lectures on the subject and just get on with applying what they learnt and get results. It was a positive experience, with many true stories of success presented, with specifics, and none of the negativity. The first book I ever read on the subject was The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol back when I was 15 years old. He didn't go nearly as far as Neville, but I still got magical, often virtually instant or same day, results right from the beginning just by copying what he did in ways that were meaningful to me. There wasn't any internet back then full of people expressing their doubts, fears, and worries, to add to the general way of thinking that most people grow up with that is based on outward appearances and attempting to directly manipulate them, as well as being surrounded and bombarded by that way of thinking in everyday life.

Judging by the decline I've seen over the last 2 1/2 years here, with most of the posters who had anything of real value to impart no longer coming here, I think this forum is on its last legs, and there has been so much nonsense posted here, along with the negativity, that it probably should be.  The only thing I've ever done here myself is to try to help other people, FOR FREE, and have spent, sadly mostly wasted, a huge amount of time, both publicly and privately, at times as much as an unpaid full-time job, replying at great length and very specifically, but unfortunately most people don't seem to even try what is suggested, or not for long if they try it at all.

All anybody really needs is to get a good book, read, study, and apply it. If I had to choose one book to recommend, it would be a compilation of Neville's books in one book.  Of his books, my favourite is The Law and the Promise. I will still always love The Magic of Believing and recommend that if you find Neville a bit heavy-going to start with.  Not that long ago I got a 1955 special edition of it that is rare and hard to come by that I wanted from when I first learnt of its existence but didn't think it even still existed any more, so for sometime I put it out of my mind and did nothing about it. I've only seen a handful of copies on the internet, and most of them were not in a condition I would find acceptable, but I got one that is in great condition including the dust jacket, with no markings of any kind anywhere. It doesn't even look like anybody ever read it, and it even had the original postcard the publisher included to review the book, which was inside the book in perfect condition.

For anybody who still feels they really must have the crutch of a forum, I would suggest finding a good Neville forum. Neville's teachings have been proven 100% effective, when done properly, by a great many people during his several decades of teaching and since. I can't recommend it because I've only had a few brief looks at it, but there is a Neville forum on Reddit that at least has some decent success stories using Neville's teachings.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera