Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2019 7:43 pm  #1

Q&A Questions for Videos

Want your question answered on a future Q&A Video? Please post on this thread, and I will make sure it lands in a new video!

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/28/2019 9:03 pm  #2

Re: Q&A Questions for Videos

HI Veronica, 

my question is "how do I live in the end when I ve been trying to get my SP back but he moved back 6000km away from me?". I saw it on social media (I had not checked his fb in forever) and I feel just very empty and sad now. As if all my efforts are just useless. 

I feel like maybe it was the only way for me to let go but I keep thinking that I will never see him again and it breaks my heart.

Thanks for all your videos and joy! I manifested my job this year and a lot of gift cards. I know my SP rejected me because of my fears. I am trying to manifest another guy who rejected me to prove myself everything is possible.  

Lots of love, 

Flowerel

11/29/2019 4:51 am  #3

flowerel wrote:

HI Veronica, 

my question is "how do I live in the end when I ve been trying to get my SP back but he moved back 6000km away from me?". I saw it on social media (I had not checked his fb in forever) and I feel just very empty and sad now. As if all my efforts are just useless. 

I feel like maybe it was the only way for me to let go but I keep thinking that I will never see him again and it breaks my heart.

Thanks for all your videos and joy! I manifested my job this year and a lot of gift cards. I know my SP rejected me because of my fears. I am trying to manifest another guy who rejected me to prove myself everything is possible.  

Lots of love, 

Flowerel

Have a look at the post "Please someone offer some guidance!!" There is a lot of good advice there from Cynthia which I think will apply to your situation. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/29/2019 3:41 pm  #4

I'll add this to a future Q&A Thanks for submitting xxoo

flowerel wrote:

HI Veronica, 

Lots of love, 

Flowerel

11/29/2019 3:41 pm  #5

Thanks for offering some help right now too xxoo

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

flowerel wrote:

HI Veronica, 

Lots of love, 

Flowerel

Have a look at the post "Please someone offer some guidance!!" There is a lot of good advice there from Cynthia which I think will apply to your situation. 

11/30/2019 8:13 am  #6

Thanks!!!! Cannot wait to see the video

11/30/2019 8:14 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

flowerel wrote:

HI Veronica, 

Lots of love, 

Flowerel

I will check it out! It s been a couple of rough days I have to say. I was feeling hopeful and then I had the brillant idea to check his fb... thank you for your help!

Board footera