Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2019 2:44 pm  #1

Doing some more research. Who has used any paid-for or free resources?

Hi everyone. I have some more research I would like to do, and if anyone is interested in helping out here could you please send me a message. What I am wondering is if anyone has gone through any of the paid programs/courses/or anything else to help with their law of attraction journey. There are many about. I currently promote for a couple, but I am really interested in hearing from anyone else that has used any of them. Have you used anything, and if so, how did you find it? Would you recommend it to others? Basically I am just trying to get a rough idea as to what's what.If you would recommend, then why? Also, if not then I would also like to know why? One of mine I promote is Zen12, which focuses a lot on meditation resources. There are many around on meditation, law of attraction, becoming more mindful, and more.I really hope that some of you can help out here. Please inbox me if you can help ..Many thanks

Eve from Best Law of Attraction atΒ https://www.bestlawofattraction.comΒ Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

Β 

Board footera