Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2019 4:18 pm  #1

I need Help!!! Time sensitive

I have been doing law of attraction with a specific person. When we started everything was going very well she would say things like why haven't I met you sooner and that I make good change in her and that I make her happy even telling her friends and introducing me. Then issues started when I was being treated for depression the drugs I was taking would make me very paranoid and I would always be checking if things were ok and I thought she was flirting with some guy at work and would question her about him. But every time I questioned her I was wrong and over thinking things. Then all of a sudden she needed space because she had so much going on and also felt guilty because she had just gone through a divorce but still lives with the ex. Then I stared doing LOA meditations and self love and everything was hot and cold and she started warming up to me again calling me pet names off and on holding my hand etc... until today. I was finally feeling good about everything not worrying about her letting go then. She texts me a sex joke and I joke back and she gets upset and irritated saying she shouldn't of sent it because I always flip the joke and shes annoyed by it(she used to love the jokes btw) and I also had bought her a movie she wanted to see for  trip we are going on tomorrow and she says stop bribing me and I was in shock that she said something like that as she never had before.We are supposed to go on a trip tomorrow and I don't even want to go now. Where am I going wrong with LOA everything was going so well and when I let go this happens. Is this the final bit of resistance im not sure Please help.

10/09/2019 4:45 pm  #2

Re: I need Help!!! Time sensitive

I don't reply much any more, but I'm leaving you 3 links that will take less than an hour altogether to listen to which I hope will help you: how to use your imagination, the secret of imagining, and mental diets, all recordings by Neville.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k&t=90s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

You might not be able to change things overnight, but you can at least make a start.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/09/2019 4:58 pm  #3

Thanks Cynthia,

I'll check them out not sure if I have heard them all or not yet.

I guess I should say what I have done already. I have done mental dieting,many meditations,2 cup method, and 4x44 method. When I asked for a sign she gave me a small gift and all these songs played on the radio involving poeple coming together and then a song called let go. So I practiced self love and let go but the day I finally fully did is when she became he worst towards me she ever has.

10/09/2019 5:01 pm  #4

I recommend living in the end. Neville will explain that. It works for me.

10/09/2019 5:20 pm  #5

It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow. Even if things went horribly wrong, the situation can always be changed by a change of mental diet and living in the end with faith, patience, and perseverance. There's no need to feel any sense of desperation or pressure to change things by tomorrow.

10/09/2019 7:48 pm  #6

Thanks Cynthia,

I appreciate the help. I keep forgetting even when things look bad they can always change for the better. One more question do you have any tips on how to stay living in the end when you work with this person? I find working in the same space as my SP always impacts me in some form.

Also I asked about resistance because I read somewhere that right before the manifestation comes sometimes it seems the exact opposite is happening. And last night I had a dream we were at our wedding together so I was caught off gaurd.

Last edited by alex31 (10/09/2019 7:58 pm)

10/09/2019 8:19 pm  #7

I am a new user as well, but Alex31 I can tell you something I hear in your messages right now. You're alignment is still increasing. I sat an questioned alignment and what it felt like and meant for weeks, until this past week. I wish I could send you the sensation. It just happened. It happened after a strange series of events, that were actually somewhat sad, but I felt the universe communicate directly to me for the 1st time in years and after was all said and done, it came. Its so strong, that every bump that has come my way, every negative comment coming, I hear it, then smile, and instinctually tell myself today that it's a good day and everything is working out. It's no longer a conscious effort. Its like this beautiful shift of freedom. Like my work is done and everything is happening now. My thoughts of manifestation are free flowing. You will feel the release. Like letting air out of the pressure cooker.

I know veronica talks about being in the present, enjoying life. It took me awhile, but I get it, like my inner self has risen. I have awakened, and now my soul is just hungry from more information and greater understanding and clarity. Now I want to heal others.
Go take a day or two to yourself, step back, don't avoid, just step back, and be attentive to the moment. Attentive to what is going on in the hear and now. Find your faith. Go to a place where you can just sit and be in the moment for awhile. A place that you find peaceful and just observe. 

10/09/2019 9:13 pm  #8

alex31 wrote:

Thanks Cynthia,

I appreciate the help. I keep forgetting even when things look bad they can always change for the better. One more question do you have any tips on how to stay living in the end when you work with this person? I find working in the same space as my SP always impacts me in some form.

Also I asked about resistance because I read somewhere that right before the manifestation comes sometimes it seems the exact opposite is happening. And last night I had a dream we were at our wedding together so I was caught off gaurd.

Living in the end is something you do in your imagination. You don't do any overt acts to try to outwardly manipulate a situation. You do it all in your mind and wait for the outside world to change around you.
If you work with the person, behave the way you would normally in that situation.
It would be very useful for you to read Neville's book, The Law and the Promise, because in addition to what Neville has to say, there are quite a few letters that people wrote to Neville telling him about their successes using his methods in various areas of life and exactly what they did. There is a letter from Mrs JE in chapter 3 in which she tells how she married the man she wanted whom she had met on a blind date. Even if marriage is not your goal, it is still useful to read what she did because after he contacted her and they began dating, she didn't know how he felt about her to begin with.

Letting go does not mean letting go of your desire or pretending you don't really want it. It means letting go of fears and doubts and worries.

12/02/2019 11:02 pm  #9

Hi Cynthia,

Once again I seem to be running into a wall. I went on that vacation with my SP and it was amazing everything seemed to be re-sparked between us. We both had the time of our lives. But everything started declining again about 3 weeks ago. I had gotten her this super special toy she wanted from childhood and for some reason in my head I was thinking I have to get it for her before her co worker does (someone ive seen as an obstacle) and I got it for her but sure enough he got himself one and told her you should of let me get you one. I know I completely manifested this yet I reacted and got mad about it. Then last week she asks me to help her with something and the same guy acts all obsessed with helping her but we tell him we got it and leave. On the way back after picking up supplies he meets us and says we left without him he was going to help. Which annoyed me even further. Everything between me and her had been going well laughing joking intimacy until this last week. She starts acting hot and cold I try texting with her I only get short answers or my texts screened. Afterwards she flips out on me saying shes overwhelmed with stuff at home and not everything is about me and That I put her in a bad mood. Over the long weekend we texted twice on thanksgiving and then nothing until I texted on sunday which was also short but a little more warm. Today I talk to her again and she says im about to put her in a bad mood again asking about work stuff. then we talk a little bit and text. She has apparently been so busy in a convo she forgot she never messaged me and missed taking her meds for days. Currently I feel like I am going on a downward spiral trying to center myself again and right this ship. I notice my biggest triggers are the co worker who keeps trying to converse with her and her hot cold behavior. Before the thoughts got in my head about the co worker trying to get close to her everything was great. What should I do?

12/03/2019 7:45 am  #10

Hi Cynthia, I see that you have manifested someone back from another country. (am I right? I am not sure it was you but I remember it took you quite a while) It is where my SP is right now. And things ended badly between us. 

I was feeling good lately but had the greatest idea to check his FB and saw that he moved back to his country. I listened to Nevile and I feel like I have 2 problems: I have a hard time thinking FROM it, instead of OF it. And my self belief of "I never get the guy I want" is so strong. I am still afraid, and insecure and anxious. I ve always been and I was wondering if you had any idea what I should do to stop feeling like this. I thought I let go until I saw he moved away. It crashed me. And I realized I was still too attached to him. 

I manifested my dream job (it literally came to me, I didn't apply, it was crazy).

But now I am hurt and can't seem to forget the past. I have many questions. I am trying to understand how the law works and why I can't seem to make it work for my SP (but I guess the answer is attachement). 

I used to do techniques but at some point I gave up and thought "it will come anyway", because it hurts to think about him. I am too focused on him not being here, and now that he is abroad I feel even more sad. 

Also I had a question, when we were talking, I used to visualise a lot and felt good about it (but he was taken back then), and I m thinking, could it be enough? Did I do enough visualisation, and him being away is for him to come back  free and happy? I think he left because of the bad breakup he had (I was involved and he cut me off)

Sorry I feel like my text is very deconstructed. Also, I am not a native English speaker. 

I watched Neville s videos and Veronica s and I make it work for other areas of my life. I also had a problem with psychics, they would tell me my SP would come back but for some reasons I didn't believe them, my thought of "I never get the guy I want" is so strong, I don't know how to get rid of it. but I finally stopped calling psychics so I am proud of that. 

I got him back in the past but he was never single and for some reason I had an excuse as to why we were not together but now he is single and the only thing I hear is "he never loved you". I am being hard on myself I know. 

Thanks for you help anyway! I needed to rant I guess. I kinda know where the problems are but I just can't seem to get over it. To let go. to feel happy and free myself. 

In the meantime I thought I would try to attract back a guy who rejected me, it s going well but now I am starting to feel stressed again, and I saw a friend of mine flirting with him and I got super anxious and all my work collapsed because I thought "omg it s happening again, I am not the chosen one" . I am laughing while writing this because I feel like I am in a Bridget jones movie haha. 

Thanks for reading me, and maybe giving me advices on my situation. 

have a beautiful week!

Board footera