Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2019 2:49 pm  #1

Help in messaging/responding to messages of a specific person

I and my boy friend live in 2 different countries. We only contact through what's app. He is not in to other social media. I do most of the things what Veronica says, still he does not give me enough time for me. I am a very confident person, but he is my weakness. He has blocked me many times and I have always begged to him to unblock me(before I came to know about LOA and Veronica). Last month he simply stopped talking to me and I was practicing LOA and following Veronica's YouTube videos. He texted me 3 later and said sorry, he missed me so much etc etc... Now again its just 2 weeks we started talking, he doesn't give time for me texting/ calling me.. I try not to initiate the conversation with him. but the minute I see his text, I fall for it. Every time I listen to Veronica, I really get motivated but this time I feel like I am loosing hope. I trying to stay positive but I am not able to feel the connect with him now.

I know I am very good person by soul, I help a lot of people, i donate, I am a very friendly person. I am much better than him in many ways. I keep telling that to myself as well.

I think the the place where I need help is, when i see his text for me, I fall for it. He texts me and runs away, he does not even wait for for my reply(I respond quick). He then checks his what's app msgs only after few hours. Now I started doing that too, but I don't think he is much bothered about it.

Someone please help me. As we both live in 2 different countries and he is with another woman now.

10/04/2019 9:58 am  #2

Re: Help in messaging/responding to messages of a specific person

Board footera