Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2019 5:50 am  #11

Re: What to do if he will start be as I imagined and other question..

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Anita, what would your ideal relationship with the guy look like? What would you be doing?

Β 
Spend time with him, cuddling,  go out with him on party, be in contact with him when we arent together, etc. But when I will imagine one scene , for example  Im with him on the party so it doesnt mean he doing other things too and maybe its doesnt mean I have a relationship with him because all these things I can do with just friend too..so it means that I have to imagine other things too like he tell me he loves me or something specific what mean I have a relationship....

9/30/2019 6:00 am  #12

Anita wrote:

Because gues what??? People in relationship have a job too and their friends and they arent with their partner all the time so yes they want call with them or text too!!!!

Of course they do but that's a natural and normal part of a relationship. I think you're overthinking stuff, maybe.

If you're creating the ideal relationship in your imagination - which is what I mean by living in the end, Cynthia has given several links explaining this so you can check those out again - you get to choose what happens. Don't even think of other women and dating apps.

Small example: I wanted to see a show at the local theatre but didn't know anyone else who would fancy it but I did imagine being there, watching it and hearing the music. I've just come back from the gym where one of the women asked me if I would like to go with her and a few friends. So of course I will.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2019 6:13 am  #13

But again I dont think its natural part a relationship. I have friend who have a relationship and when they arent together so he doesnt  text or call her and she is sad..so she have to do intentions on it... Or he spent a less time with her even thought he is her boyfriend but he have a hard job...and Cynthia always tell just about how she manifested her wedding...but I dont want be a married yet and live with him.. I know  woman who manifested be married with her sp because she was pregnant...so I dont want jiust imagine Im married and let it go how it will happen, because it can happen that I will pregnant with my sp too and I think that this happened  for so many womens and I think that it is the fastest way how be married....And I dont want  a child never..

9/30/2019 6:20 am  #14

I think texts and calls are a normal part of a relationship in order to make arrangements to meet if nothing else!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2019 9:29 am  #15

Ok , but how would look your live in the end when you want a relationship? Not wedding, not live with him in one house Just relationship.. What did you imagine?? I really dont know...I imagine he is with me and he tells me he loves me, is it live in the end? Or sometimes  I imagine he is with me and my friends and their boyfriends somewhere ..is not live in the end? If not, so I really dont know... Neville said that feeling is secret and I wanted imagine he tell me he loves me and he want a relationship with me because this give me a feeling that I have my desire and I have a relationship, because when he told he want relationship with me so it will naturall that a relationshiip will follow after this his offer ,that he want a relationship with me..but  some people told me this is not living  the end so what the hell is living in the end and what have I imagine if I want a relationship without married and living with him.

9/30/2019 9:30 am  #16

We've already told you you don't have to get married, and I don't have any kids myself. I'm a marrying kind of person, so that's what I wanted, but that doesn't mean you have to be. Obviously, other people aren't you, and what happened to somebody else doesn't have to happen to you. There is such a thing as taking responsibility for your actions, though, and not putting yourself at risk of undesirable things happening.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/30/2019 9:33 am  #17

Anita wrote:

Ok , but how would look your live in the end when you want a relationship? Not wedding, not live with him in one house Just relationship.. What did you imagine?? I really dont know...I imagine he is with me and he tells me he loves me, is it live in the end? Or sometimes  I imagine he is with me and my friends and their boyfriends somewhere ..is not live in the end? If not, so I really dont know... Neville said that feeling is secret and I wanted imagine he tell me he loves me and he want a relationship with me because this give me a feeling that I have my desire and I have a relationship, because when he told he want relationship with me so it will naturall that a relationshiip will follow after this his offer ,that he want a relationship with me..but  some people told me this is not living  the end so what the hell is living in the end and what have I imagine if I want a relationship without married and living with him.

Β 
You imagine having the relationship and everything you want to be a part of it. You seem to know what you want, and that's what you should be imagining, like you have it and it is happening now, like you are living it now, but in your mind. Imagining precedes what happens in the outside world. That is living in the end.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/30/2019 9:37 am)

9/30/2019 9:58 am  #18

Oh, and by the way, before he asked me to marry him later on, neither my husband nor I ever said anything to each other about wanting to have a relationship with each other. He didn't say he wanted one with me, I didn't say I wanted one with him, it just happened, and what caused it? I'd imagined it. I'd lived in the end in my imagination until it happened in the outside world, and it seemed very natural, as Neville says, like it would have happened anyway. I didn't ever imagine him asking me to marry him. I imagined being married to him. I went straight to the end of being married to him in my mind. You can do the same without being married if you don't want to be. You FEEL that he is your boyfriend, that's how you differentiate between him being just a friend or your boyfriend.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/30/2019 10:23 am)

Board footera