Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2019 8:36 am  #1

Dating someone new

Hi guys! It has been a while since Iโ€™ve last posted. I havenโ€™t been on here as much as before. Update: I cut off my ex, removed him of off social media. I was not okay with the way he was treating me and even though I know everyone is us pushed out, I felt like this the best I could to stop hurting over him. I started dating someone new, who treats me really well and truly has the best interest at heart for me. The thing is I still wish I could be with my ex, itโ€™s all so confusing for me. Iโ€™m torn between giving this new relationship a chance or to continue working on manifesting the right relationship with my ex. I keep thinking if my ex could just treat me like this other person, we would be okay ๐Ÿ˜•

9/25/2019 9:48 am  #2

Re: Dating someone new

I can't remember what I've said to you in the past, and I'm certainlyย not going to choose for youย betweenย those two. You can say you know that everyone is you pushed out, but you're just paying lip service to that. You don't really believe it or you wouldn't even be posting this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

Fizzy had a very good idea she told me about this, and that is to think of the other person as an actor who is just acting out the script you gave him.

Last edited by Cynthia (9/26/2019 8:44 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera