Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2019 2:44 am  #1

Manifesting U-Turns / SP being hot and cold?

Hello you lovely people

I manifested my SP back after 5 months of no contact and 6 months of not seeing each other. In that one month of talking again we had nice short conversations every other day, in one of them he told me some of the things Iโ€™ve always wanted to hear from him. But he kept up the story of not being as emotionally invested as I am (which was also the reason for our break up back then).

Now some things and events happened in the meantime,ย we met twice early Aug, we had as much fun as we used to have, kissed, hugged etc. It felt so natural, as if no time has passed and I felt so powerful.

Then I went on holiday for a week (mid Aug) and Iโ€™ve only been reaching out every 3-4 days but ever since that his messages have gotten shorter and shorter. I was confident that after meeting him twice I wouldnโ€™t have to doubt whether I should contact him or not. Because I can do and have anything I want, right?

Last weekend (one week and first weekend after my return) I asked him to hang out again but he said he was busy. Reached out yesterday (he posted a photo he has personally sent me 3 weeks ago and it was similar to my post that same morning, so I felt good about it) and again, just one word text messages.

Iโ€™m so exhausted at this point...I know circumstances donโ€™t matter but right now it feels like Iโ€™ve literally made an u-turnย  maybe you got some advice for me.

Also I need to finish some research papers and it hasnโ€™t been going well and now this situation with him...I canโ€™t focus on either

Thank you
Love,
K.

Last edited by kms (9/04/2019 2:49 am)

9/04/2019 2:57 am  #2

Re: Manifesting U-Turns / SP being hot and cold?

I had to learn the hard way how true it is that everybody is you pushed out. Below is a link to Neville's Mental Diets, short version, which explains what that means.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera