Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2019 10:00 am  #1

I need advice: I have to break the no contact period

I have recently split from the one I know is my soulmate.  Our vibration was excellent the first month, spending a lot of time together and actually living.  It was perfect in all ways she is even the one that said that we were connected.  July 26th, she underwent a surgery of which her convalescence is not quite over.  she was in quite some pain and blood pressure dropped at concerning levels during that time.  I spent the month taking care of her and I, looking back, see that both our energy, physically and mentally.  She was obviously drained, and I know it drained me as well at some extent.  It is normal for her fighting to get back to her normal health levels.  I any case, it affected both of us and she has said that she needed to center herself and she needed some time.  I love her and believe we are in a re-invention period simply because of that first month we spent together.  So now were are in the no contact phase which your words support me through it. Back in July, when all was perfect, I had to buy my niece a birthday present which she (my soulmate) recommended as she has a 10 year old daughter.  I bought the present and once I did, I sent her a picture text of and she said that her daughter was doing her birthday present list and wants that book.  To which I replied: '' had a feeling about that, so I got 2 "  her reply was that my intuition was spot on and she was happy about that. The point is, her daughter's birthday is before the no contact period is over (by 5 days at least) and I need to get it to her.  My plan was to contact one of our common friend to leave it there for her to pick up. I don't know how to get it there in time or if my idea is a good one.  Any guidance or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I do believe we will get back together once her energy is back.

Thank you

8/29/2019 10:21 am  #2

Re: I need advice: I have to break the no contact period

You said everything was perfect in July. It is still August now. She is recuperating. Why are you in a 'no contact period'?  None of this makes any sense to me. You were apparently at least on speaking terms, and you haven't said she wanted you to leave her alone whilst recuperating, so why have you been in a 'no contact period'? Where did you get that idea from?

What you need to do is live in the end in your imagination of having the relationship just the way you want it to be, feel that it is already yours, and have faith that your sustained imaginal acts will create this eventually if you persist and are patient. Do everything in your mind, and don't attempt to manipulate outer circumstances directly by taking any overt actions. If you are not in the right state, doing that will fail.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/29/2019 10:32 am  #3

Thanks Cynthia.  She called off, ghosting me for a week and a half now.  She said that she was conscious she was not returning towards me, the feelings she perceives I have for her.  We got in our first tiff and it's out of proportion or reason right now.   

8/29/2019 10:44 am  #4

Don't worry about any of that. Don't repeat those things to yourself. They are not what you want, after all, are they? Live in the end.

Below is a link to Neville's Mental Diets, short version, in which he explains how it is that everybody is you pushed out. It should be very instructive and enlightening for you (and anybody).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/29/2019 5:20 pm  #5

Well that was a very uplifting bit of advice. I have repeated my affirmations, I was imagining sending texts with the notepad app and such things randomly. I feel better. It just seems like I feel too OK just doing that right now. It’s like I feel all will be ok soon because I imagine her in front of me right now.

Board footera