Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2019 8:37 am  #1

Manifesting A Text Challenge?

Hi, is anyone up for this?

I went on a couple of dates with a guy who I really like them all. We had a great connection, heโ€™s everything Iโ€™ve ever wanted, we have a lot in common, etc. but things have slowed down considerably as of late and heโ€™s going through some stuff. I havenโ€™t seen him in over a month and we donโ€™t contact eachother as regularly as we used to. Lately itโ€™s been me initiating contact but I want that to change. Iโ€™ve tried numerous techniques to manifest a text and/or phone call from him but I have yet for it to happen.

Anyone interested? I think we can motivate eachother. If not, what advice can you give me? Am I missing something here from the videos? About how long does it take to work or should I give this about a few weeks to a month to work? And do I do this every day?

8/29/2019 8:52 am  #2

Re: Manifesting A Text Challenge?

No, I'm not up for manifesting a text. I have seen this so many times, and every time I wonder, if what the person really wants is a relationship with another person, why aren't they living in the end of having that relationship? It takes less effort and energy to do that than to take tiny steps like trying to manifest a text, and then another one, etc., and any texts or phone calls or any other type of contact is going to happen along the way of ending up with the relationship if you go straight to the end in your imagination and stay there, feel and believe you have the relationship right now as if it is already an accomplished fact, making it as real as possible, and don't do anything overt to try to manipulate outward circumstances directly. Sustained imagination plus faith is what creates one's reality.

I suppose you are referring to Veronica's videos? I've seen most of them, and they're all so vague. The only videos I watch, and they're not really videos but sound recordings of his lectures, are those of Neville, which contain some very definite and proven effective methods. It isn't really a good idea to put a time limit on anything because things take as long as they take, and it can put a great deal of unnecessary pressure on you and cause you to try to force results within a given period of time, and if they don't happen within a given time, it can cause you to lose faith and give up.However, you are, of course, free to do what you like. I am just telling you what has worked for me.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/29/2019 9:24 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/29/2019 9:39 am  #3

Thanks for this, and thanks for adding to your comment. I was annoyed at first but now it makes sense with you going into more depth. Iโ€™ve watched videos from many other practitioners and didnโ€™t see anything to work just yet but Iโ€™m going to look up the Neville ones you mentioned and give it a go.

8/29/2019 9:48 am  #4

Hello,
I agree with Cynthia. You should imagine the end result and not a text orย a phone call or e-mal or whatever.
Let the Universe figure out the best and fastest way he will be delivered to you as a committed, long term partner.
Maybe the fastest way is for you two ย to meet accidently on the street, at the dentist , etc and you are delaying your manifestation by focusing on manifesting a text.
ย To get more info about the end result and stop trying to control the way it will happen just manifest the big thing you want, a beautiful relationship, look for Joseph Alai on youtube.
ย 

9/02/2019 3:55 am  #5

I dont understand, why we cant want manifest things a specific way..becuase I read a many success stories where people imagine a specific text from sp and they get a  specific text ..so why we cant imagine that our sp text us they want us back etc ...if jist we create our reality and events..its not a universe who manifest a things for us  his way...

9/02/2019 4:19 am  #6

Getting a text message, no matter what it says, is not the same thing as having the relationship with the person. A text message is also just words, and words without actions are empty, worthless, and mean nothing. I can't even tell you how many people I have known who say one thing and then do another, but it has been a great many people. If you live in the end of having the relationship and persist with that, you are letting it happen in a way that may not even occur to you as a possibility. It takes less effort than trying to manifest a text and then another one or trying to manifest other steps you think you need to take along the way.

9/02/2019 4:40 am  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Getting a text message, no matter what it says, is not the same thing as having the relationship with the person. A text message is also just words, and words without actions are empty, worthless, and mean nothing. I can't even tell you how many people I have known who say one thing and then do another, but it has been a great many people. If you live in the end of having the relationship and persist with that, you are letting it happen in a way that may not even occur to you as a possibility. It takes less effort than trying to manifest a text and then another one or trying to manifest other steps you think you need to take along the way.

ย 
but its way too that he will text me he want a relationship with me etc and we will have a relationship...why not.. yes I know too who say one thing and then do another but it jus everyone is you pushed out too right? I can intend that people always do what they say.....and If I want a manifest my sp work in my country and a relationship with him so I cant just live in the end that I have a relationship with him because it doesnt mean that he will work in my country too..

9/02/2019 4:48 am  #8

When you live in the end, in this case of having a relationship with someone, you choose everything that you want to be a part of that relationship, so if you want him to live in your country with you, you would include that.

9/02/2019 5:12 am  #9

But how? For me its easier imagine that he tell me or text me he come back to my country and he found a perfect  job here ..but you tell that its not a live in the end ..so I dont know how live in the end that he work in my country.. i have a mental diet and I still repeat if I have a doubts that we have a relationship and he working in my country

9/02/2019 9:20 am  #10

Are you saying that you can imagine getting a text from him talking about some future event but you can't imagine him being there with you in person interacting in such a way that indicates you are happily together and that he leaves the house each working day to go to his job? That's what living in the end means: imagining and feeling like you have your desire now, that it is already an accomplished fact, living it in your mind like it is going on right now, that it is real right now, and having faith that your imaginal acts will eventually create this situation in your outward experience if you persevere in doing this.

Board footera