Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2019 6:42 pm  #1

I manifested him back and we've been together for a year now

I was here on another account for 3 months, reading every successful story there is to find hope for myself. And, when I thought that it was over and gave up, he came back. We have been together for a year now.

Anyway, if anyone is interested and needs help, I'm all ears. I mean, eyes.

8/29/2019 11:10 am  #2

Re: I manifested him back and we've been together for a year now

Congratulations!!! This group needs more of these !m!

8/29/2019 1:06 pm  #3

Re: I manifested him back and we've been together for a year now

Congratulations @Nitrogen. I would want to know more about your manifestation techniques. I am manifesting my SP(NC since 1.5 months post a relationship of 3 years) When things got serious around marriage he backed off and since then has not contacted me. Meanwhile, I moved to another country. I have been reading, watching videos since then however unable to understand how important is to write affirmations. I am also confused to know what to visualise since he is far away. A simple text ( I think this is fastest but this is not the end result)Β  or should I visualise us together here in this new country(I start doubting how this will happen - will it take a lot of time etc). I also tried RS on his friend and him both. His friend texted me within 2 days - however I have not received any text from him yet. I feel I need a direction to make this more strong. Your ideas/inputs will be appreciated.

Love <3

Board footera