Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2019 10:42 pm  #1

Learning a lesson

I feel like no matter how long we’ve been doing LOA  and no matter how good we are at manifesting, we all have those moments, we say “why did I do this” and learn a lesson

For the first time in awhile, that happened to me tonight.     So my SP and I haven’t talked in 3 months. Besides a little last month   And I’ve honestly been great, no stressing, nothing   

I had no plans to initiate communication with my SP. unless if it was true inspired action(which this was not).   Well today, a friend convinced me that I should check on her     At first I wasn’t going to do it, but then I went against my better judgement and did it.    It’s funny, I even told my friend. “I don’t think it would be the right time to do it, I feel I’d just be bothering her”.     And I just ignored myself, thinking “maybe this will get us close again”

I checked up on her, with a pretty meaningful/nice message.    And she replied, it wasn’t the reply I wanted.  But the reply I expected.   She said “I don’t mean this with any disrespect, but please don’t text me anymore”

Honestly, I’m not mad at her or my friend, because this had NOTHING to do with them   It was ALL on me.    Honestly, if you have to question yourself before doing something ESPECIALLY with a SP DO NOT DO IT. Cause it will not go the way you want it to and it’s NOT inspired action, it’s us trying to force and control it

Cynthia and others are so right, when they say. You can’t control/manipulate a situation in current reality      Lol I bet so many people have similar stories to this.   Where they feel like they’re doing the right thing, being nice, being supportive, etc. and then getting the answer we don’t want.      But this doesn’t mean ANYTHING.  Just because this happened, doesn’t mean that I or anyone else that has a similar situation, can’t manifest what we want.  It means that we can’t control things in the outside world.  We need to have faith in ourselves, we have to have faith in manifesting, etc

So I hope this is a wakeup call for everyone who might be trying to do something similar, do not make the same mistake I made

8/25/2019 1:46 am  #2

Re: Learning a lesson

Well said. Other people can be very persuasive sometimes, but don't let them talk you into doing anything that is against your better judgement. Live in the end in your imagination with faith in your imaginal acts being creative and let the world around you change rather than doing anything overt to try to directly manipulate the situation. If you do something overt and it doesn't go the way you had hoped, it can really set you back and knock your belief and faith that you can have your desire and maybe even cause you to give up. It is much easier to avoid having this happen than to try to undo the damage caused by seeing or hearing something that you wouldn't otherwise have seen or heard and wish that you hadn't seen or heard.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/25/2019 2:59 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Well said. Other people can be very persuasive sometimes, but don't let them talk you into doing anything that is against your better judgement. Live in the end in your imagination with faith in your imaginal acts being creative and let the world around you change rather than doing anything overt to try to directly manipulate the situation. If you do something overt and it doesn't go the way you had hoped, it can really set you back and knock your belief and faith that you can have your desire and maybe even cause you to give up. It is much easier to avoid having this happen than to try to undo the damage caused by seeing or hearing something that you wouldn't otherwise have seen or heard and wish that you hadn't seen or heard.

This is so true.   Very few times does something good happen out of trying to manipulate a situation         Honestly, I can see how it sets people back, because right now I feel kind of blah.   I’m not giving up, but I honestly would have rather have been ignored lol    I feel no reply is better than a reply like that   

I know I’ll recover, but it’s just upsetting that I went against my better judgment, this all could have been avoided.    I know I can still manifest my desire, but this knocked me down a few levels. Because if I didn’t try to text her, I wouldn’t have gotten the “please don’t text me anymore”

This is more confirmation about what you say, never try manipulating reality.   Always do it in our minds and let it happen

8/25/2019 4:02 am  #4

I know exactly how you feel. I could have done without what happened to me. I don't do social media at all. It doesn't interest me, I want no part of it, but my SP was on FB and probably still is. As many times as I've told people not to look at social media if it is going to be potentially upsetting to them, somebody decided to send me an unwanted, unwelcome screenshot from his FB. I was furious. I had been doing great with my imaginal work and was feeling really good about it, things were happening that could only be attributable to that, and then that happened. At first the screenshot was uppermost in my mind and was all I could see. It was a real mental battle at first between seeing that and living in the end. It took probably about a month before the screenshot faded away significantly and even longer for me to barely ever think about it, and what's almost worse is that it might be/have been completely bogus. I'm sure you'll get over the text message, even if it takes some time.

8/25/2019 11:34 am  #5

I definitely know what you mean about social media.     It’s even worse that someone sent you the screenshot, I remember you mentioning this awhile ago.   I’m just glad that you seem back to yourself now, and it’s not a problem anymore

In terms of social media, I don’t think there’s anything worse(besides contacting the person and being needy) than checking our SP social media non stop   Not only is there a possibility to see something you don’t want to see, but if you aren’t in contact, it’s so easy to get the mindset “how can they be on social media/talk to other people but not contact me”.    There was a time period a few months back, that I would check my SP’s social media once a day(I’m not proud to admit it).   But I haven’t checked it at all since early July, I told myself to stop, that it wasn’t benefiting me at all. And then I stopped

Today, because of the text, I feel a little defeated, I feel so different than I have been the last few weeks,  but I can’t blame anyone but myself, since I manifested it.         Like you always say, I just have to preserve and keep going

8/25/2019 12:22 pm  #6

Oh, I'm also proud of myself... when she said please don't text her, in the past, I would have tried to ask why, plead my case,etc but yesterday I just said "ok" and let it be, because as we all know, there's no amount of asking for reason,beggining,etc that changes things.

8/25/2019 4:51 pm  #7

Thanks. I am back to my old self, and I don't really even think about the screenshot any more, but it certainly knocked me down for awhile, and like what happened with your text, the experience made me feel very different, it disrupted what I'd been doing so effortlessly up until then and messed with my faith, but there was no chance in hell that I was going to let what some fool did in sending me that screenshot deter me from my goal and keep me down. It caused me a lot of work that otherwise would not have been necessary, but it was only a temporary setback.

Neville's lecture called Ends Ultimate and Temporary has also helped get over this. I'm paraphrasing, but he's talking about how there can be trials and tribulations along the way that make it seem like you're failing, and that other people can do things for ill but which lead to a good ending.

Last edited by Cynthia (8/25/2019 8:58 pm)

Board footera