Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2019 9:52 am  #1

Manifesting him

Hi

I just wanted to ask advice. There is a man I like that I met while walking my dog. There is definitely an attraction between us. It has been a few years and I don't know how long I can go on like this. I want him to ask me out but he never does. I have visualised and made intentions, got coaching sessions and decided to stop trying to make it happen.

It doesn't seem like a lot to ask for but if you can manifest anything i dont know why i cant do this. As soon as I decided I was going to stop trying to bump into him and see what happened, he broke his ankle and wasn't out anyway. I would love an opportunity to get to know him better. I saw him the other day, as I was driving and let him across the road with his dog. He looked really pleased to see me and waved. It made me happy but it doesn't seem to progress. It is a never ending cycle of little things without a breakthrough. i get so frustrated sometimes but i know i have to keep the faith. It shoudnt be such a struggle. How can i make it easy. I feeel like if i didnt want it, it would be a lot better.Β 

What should I do?

Thanks for your advice

Last edited by Fran (8/19/2019 9:57 am)

Board footera