Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2019 5:28 am  #1

Am I messing with the process?

My manifestation (desire) is that I want him to "Apologize for hurting me and then asking me to be in a committed serious relationship with him, and promise to not breaking up with me (as he promised before that he won't abandon or give up on me and he say he broke up with me didn't mean he broke this promise...), and delete the dating apps and put me in the first priority."Does it MESS WITH THE PROCESS?Like many LOA videos and articles all tell us to live in the end result and not think about HOW IT WILL FIX AND COME, I don't know if my desire (that he apologize to me and ask me to be in a committed serious relationship with him) is messing with the process.
If so, what I should do to "change" or anything.
Please help me, thank you guys!

โ˜… If everything that can happen, happens. Then we can never really do the wrong thing. We're just doing what we're supposed to. ๐Ÿˆ
โ˜† Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened. ๐ŸŒŸ Learn to let go and be clear of where you really want to head for.ย ๐Ÿฆ„
โ˜…ๆ“ๆœ‰็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅƒฅๅ€–๏ผŒๅคฑๅŽป็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅฎฟๅ‘ฝใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฎ ็œ‹ๆธ…ไบ†ๅฐฑ็œ‹่ผ•ไบ†ใ€‚ๆ™‚้–“่ฎ“ๆทฑ็š„ๆ›ดๆทฑ๏ผŒๆทบ็š„ๆ›ดๆทบใ€‚๐Ÿ’ƒ
ย 

8/17/2019 11:06 am  #2

Re: Am I messing with the process?

Research Neville Goddard and living in the end. There are some brilliant posts by Cynthia on here, search those. Never mind all the steps, apologising, dating apps etc. Focus on the end result. I'm assuming that would be a committed relationship with this person? If so then everything else will take care of itself.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/19/2019 9:34 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Research Neville Goddard and living in the end. There are some brilliant posts by Cynthia on here, search those. Never mind all the steps, apologising, dating apps etc. Focus on the end result. I'm assuming that would be a committed relationship with this person? If so then everything else will take care of itself.

Thank you very much! Yes I think my end result is to have a perfect relationship with him, and all the past obstacles will be removed
But in this case, I talk to him as if he's my boyfriend, and he's the same way. But these two weeks he keeps mentioning "we are not in a relationship." and it hurts me, I didn't even imply anything to ask him to commit, so I think he keeps saying this is to convince himself. But I don't know how to break this cycle?
Im looked for the information you share and I'll read some books by him. Thank you very much!ย 

Last edited by tvxqmilk (8/20/2019 1:43 am)

โ˜… If everything that can happen, happens. Then we can never really do the wrong thing. We're just doing what we're supposed to. ๐Ÿˆ
โ˜† Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened. ๐ŸŒŸ Learn to let go and be clear of where you really want to head for.ย ๐Ÿฆ„
โ˜…ๆ“ๆœ‰็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅƒฅๅ€–๏ผŒๅคฑๅŽป็š„้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅฎฟๅ‘ฝใ€‚๐Ÿ”ฎ ็œ‹ๆธ…ไบ†ๅฐฑ็œ‹่ผ•ไบ†ใ€‚ๆ™‚้–“่ฎ“ๆทฑ็š„ๆ›ดๆทฑ๏ผŒๆทบ็š„ๆ›ดๆทบใ€‚๐Ÿ’ƒ
ย 

8/20/2019 7:16 am  #4

Keep focusing on your perfect relationship. It is so possible. The outside doesn't matter in terms of him saying that, although I know it's hard to not let it affect you. Stay faithful t the end result and it has to come. If you can, try not to give unwanted things your attention. I'm sure this will all work out. Don't give up xx

Board footera