Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2019 1:36 pm  #1

I need some reassurance please help

Hi, I’ve known law of attraction for a while now and I’ve been using it for small things like to get accepted to my dream university, to get my friends to cancel plans on me when I’m too lazy to meet them. Well at least I think I achieved all those with loa. But I never cared too much about those stuff.

But this time I care, it’s about this guy. We were together for 4 months and I really really liked him. He’s not my first boyfriend but I genuinely feel that he’s the one. The problem is he thinks that our cultural differences will be a problem in the future. So after one month he told me to not expect too much because he didn’t want me to get hurt. He told me that he loved me but he knew that his parents would never accept me. He told me if I wanted to get married anytime soon I should break up with him and find someone else. I didn’t want to break up with him but what he said really hurt me so I kept on picking fights, one day we broke up. But we were still somewhat together until today. The thing is I didn’t like the somewhat together zone, and I also didn’t wanna go back to our old relationship where he didn’t see a future with me. So I started imagining that he wants to marry me, that he finally wants to bring me to meet his parents and his parents actually love me!

But after ignoring me for almost a week, he finally called me and told me that he’s moved on. I asked him why and he said because he knew I was talking to other guys and he felt betrayed. I was talking to other guys but that’s me using my law of attraction. Because we were not together, I was imagining we were together but in the mean time while we’re not together I thought I could see other people too. I guess in my head that was my way of “letting go” and to not get to attached with the result. Anyone please correct me if my method is wrong.

But he didn’t want to listen and he just hung up, so this time we’re really over. But for some reason I get the feeling that it’s not? I feel that because I didn’t want our old relationship, we need to break up first in order for us to be able to have a brand new relationship where he can finally see a future with me. The problem is when he  told me he’s moved on he didn’t show emotions at all, as if he’s really over me. So I’m a bit worried. I don’t want to be overconfident, I want to do this right. So am I doing things wrong? If so how do I fix it? Or am I actually on the right path? I did cry on the call though even though I said okay to him. I don’t know if that counted as begging or not. Please help me anyone! Thanks in advance!

Board footera