Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2019 10:12 pm  #1

NEWBIE NEEDS ADVICE!!

Ive been in an on and off relationship with someone for about a year. We havent spoken in a month since I brutally called it off for good? I was on an emotional high I yelled at them for the first time ever and returned to them things that were theirs, that they gave me or things that were going to be given to them and wrote a very emotional letter-it was a mix of very angry things, sad things, loving things and a lot of bottled up hurt and insecurity. I acted very impulsively because I was so frustrated with how hard it has been to communicate with this person and to have clarity. I never act out like this. And so after a week of being wracked with guilt I sent them an apology message, they've recieved it but Im not sure if they have read it or not. Its been about a month since my last contact with themΒ  (the apology). This person is someone who I love very much and I wish to be with, they're the kind of person who understands things without you needing to tell them or explain, the kind of person who's smile is so warm -just picturing and remembering it radiates heat from your own cheeks and heart. After we'd broken up once they hadn't cut me off for good because they said there was still something there that they felt. We keep coming back to each other and the love is there, the care is there for each other -we're both just young and don't know what to do.
Rather than looking to break up gurus and ex-back relationship experts, I decided that the content they had was feeding my anxiety rather than soothing it, after I found Veronica's channel on youtube and other LOA and manifestation channels on youtube, I felt a weight lift off of me, my cloud of negativity started to fade and I started to believe in the power of LOA and Manifestation. Since I started to let go and trust in the universe I"ve been met with signs that things are going to be better and whenever I"m positive, I attract positivity. I've run into my love's roommate, his coworker, seen he has checked my social media stories, and have recieved a fortune cookie that said"Someone is thinking about you". He has been in my dreams multiple times since our initial rough break up in February of this year and the dreams are entire stories vivid with details and clear faces, the dreams are filled with us talking and holding hands, touching, kissing, connecting etc. I'm feeling positive that these are all good signs.Β  Since trusting in the LOA, I've been loving and appreciating myself more, definitely showing more self-love and positivity than before (which is something that I always needed to work on) and for the first time have been able to enjoy and participate in activities without feeling weighed down by my past mistakes or the lack of him and our relationship. I also have acquired a Clear quartz crystal to help me heal and a Rose Quartz crystal in the shape of a heart that helps with emotional healing and attracting love- I carry these with me everyday. As a newbie to LOA and someone who's looking to attract a past love back, I'd love to hear if any of you are in the same boat as me or have advice?
I'd appreciate it, Im trying to stay positive and would love to hear your story too
Thank you if you've gotten this far!
Β 

Board footera