Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2019 10:19 am  #1

11:11 on the 11th πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌ

Today is the 11th and I saw 1:11 early this morning before going to bed, then 11:11 this morning and again at 1:11 this afternoon when my Fitbit watch on my wrist lit up at that exact time due to movement. Now this isn't unusual for me, as I always see 11:11, pretty much daily but never 3 times a day, especially on the 11th of the month!

11:11 or 1:11 is a highly spiritual number, which is linked to your spiritual awakening journey and new beginnings. It signifies you're on the right path and your actions are aligned with your soul purpose. It is also a reminder to pay attention, be aware and stay grounded during your spiritual awakening process.

Angel numbers all have vibrational energies to them and all have different meanings. It's worth reading up on the numbers you keep seeing. The message behind it is personal to you & your journey and will give you that extra bit of guidance.

The Universe is always giving you little signs and nudges to get you to move one step closer to your manifestations and desires. These signs and nudges come in all forms and sometimes so easy to miss or ignore. πŸ’–πŸ’«

www.hashtagspiritual.com
ig: @hashtagspiritual

9/30/2022 1:00 pm  #2

Re: 11:11 on the 11th πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌ

1111 is one of my favorites too. It's a special one for me. Some people notice the clock says 11:11. Others notice it and they feel that for sure more is going on. I see. you are one of those people like I am. Here's another big one for more - 444 angel number. This one is about having a sold foundation. I see it a lot! It gives me comfort. :o)Β Β 

Board footera